Zgemma H2S Fix SSN & SSPN

did this help

• yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
Hey Benji. Will a software update install WB Config v1.040 or does it require a full re flash? [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those on Vix4 or Vix4e can add the missing channels quite easily.

Go to SSNHQ in sports bouquet, then down button, then red button, scroll to a working ssnhq channel, then press ok twice so you are viewing that channel.

Press down button, then menu button, add to favourites, then select sports, ditto for ss4, exit out and go to sports bouquet where you will find them
at the bottom, press the up button or just scroll to the bottom to find them.

With the sports bouquet open (tool menu at top) press menu button, then press enable move, go to ssnhq and press ok where it will highlight,
then press down so you end up at the top (or scroll)
put it in its correct place and do the same with ss4, you also delete the dead ones in the same menu or leave them in case theres an auto fix in abm

hope it helps

ps I am hoping abm does not remove them when run lol

I've found a copy of ssn gone though everything but nothing happens with my favourite button it seems to be disabled...help please

It will not work, the frequency that is used is blocked and wont clear reason why we get the others back is because they are part of another list of channels on a different transponder. Box office is only on the one transponder same with eurosport and so on thats why they can't be viewed hope this helps you understand.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I had to go back to a backup as using the fix resulted in major glitching and freezing of sly channels.
Weird because i get no freezing on the same back up channels using the up/red button method.

Hi

I'm using the latest wooshbuild on h2s but the 2 sky channels haven't appeared on the wooshbuild bouquet... what have I done wrong?

Back