Zgemma H2S Fix SSN & SSPN

did this help

• yes

Votes: 36 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
I get the impression it is now possible to put the channels back into their original position instead of accessing them from the favourites area.

Could someone do an idiots guide to achieving this?

I am using a zGemma H.2S with Wooshbuild v5 loaded with Slyk skin

Thanks

Autobouquetmaker has taken a drastic approach but it works.

If using autobouquetmaker update config files then run abm scan. The channels available on other transponders will overwrite the channels ie sky sports 4 and the channels that aren't available will be removed
can you tell me how to do this step by step if you don't mind?

Menu, setup, service searching, autobouquetmaker, update config files option then start scan

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Update config file don't work on vix. It corrupts adm only way to get it working again is fresh install of abm

It does but you need to be using a later vix image or manually update abm I did upload a abm zipfile in the h2s section when this happened but not sure how to find the posts.

Afternoon Folks,

For people who like SSN & SSPN and want these back on Zgemma h2s here is how to do:-

(I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DONE BUT THIS IS FOR FOLK WHO DONT KNOW HOW)

When watching a channel press up
Press red button for all sats
press 7 four times to get to S
go down to ssn and go through them all till you get one that works (one did on mine)
once you get it press up again then menu on remote and add to banquets
This will take you back to sky menu looking screen (NOW WATCH CLOSELY)
press UP and at TOP RIGHT you will see folders changing from all channels to docs,tomovies etc choose favourites. then press ok
Once done exit out press 101 then EPG then favourites and you should now see it.
do same for ssp4 as well.

This is only on my wooshbuild v4 so not sure about others.

Regards,

Fonefusion

Thanks Great Tip. :(y):

Also in that menu you can move it to where you want, I moved mine back to near the old one for now.

Thanks Again:)

Autobouquetmaker has taken a drastic approach but it works.

If using autobouquetmaker update config files then run abm scan. The channels available on other transponders will overwrite the channels ie sky sports 4 and the channels that aren't available will be removed

I found this does remove the channels but does not overwrite with the ones that work unless i'm doing something wrong.

It removes eurosport and Atlantic that's not available on another transponder.

Other channels that are available should swap so sky sports 4 with sky sports 4 roi

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I like SKYSPORTS4, SKYSPORTSNEWS & SKYSPORTSBOXOFFICE and want these back on Zgemma Star 2s. DOES ANY BODY NO TO GET THESE CHANNELS BACK

In all channels you will locate alternative sky sports 4 and sky sports news, but no alternative for sky sports box office yet.

(VM lines are not affected)

There is but hold off for a few days to see what happens.
If it's not fixed then we will do all the swaps fully in wooshbuild for you.

Thanks Benji. If and when the swaps are completed in WooshBuild then will the daily AB updates sort it out or will all boxes require a reflash or software update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back