Zgemma h2s iptv help.

tumble220

I set up my zgemma box with wooshbuild infinity, but only set it up for normal tv. How do i add the iptv now?. Ive got my line but getting no channels. Thanks

Whoever you got the line (iptv sub) should be available to assist you getting up and running mate. Did you buy it on here?

Hi. I got the line from a friend of mine. I did the yellow button (import bouquets) and blue (import epg), which it did. But i get nothing when i press EPG. When i originally set it up, i only set it to watch normal TV and it said i could set it up for iptv later.

I didn't mean that the OP should state exactly 'who' - just whether it was themselves or supplier, etc. so we have an idea what the OP actually knows about their setup.

Also, the line supplier and Xtream Editor account holder need not be the same person btw.

Have you even got a line I.D does it import bouquets when you press yellow pressing blue is to download epg and populate picons you can always go into plugin settings in xe and reset and give your mate a new code or take a trial off forum

you should speak to your supplier bud. you need to make sure "service app" is set up as well as this could stop it from working.

also if using Xtream editor your supplier will either give you a ID line so you can activate it, or you supply them the unique number under the QR code and they will do it for you.

Don't need service app with xe I don't use service app any way lol

Fair enough bud always thought you had to use it with Xtream editor. I've just done it historically can't remember the reason why for using it thou :LOL:.

tbh I don't use Xtream editor anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Back