Zgemma h2s

Stevek67

Hi, new to this so bear with me. I have a zgemma h2s running open atv 6.2 newly installed just before Christmas. The shop told me not to download any updates as this will mess it up. Box is showing 144 updates available. Why should I not download them. Thanks

not to update is poor advice for ATV, Make a FULL backup before you start just in case things go wrong, the box should be ok with 144 updates but as it hasn't been updated since Xmas there is a chance the system updates will fail which would then mean you need to FLSH the system (probably be ok but worth warning you about).

They may use one variant of one of the plugins for iptv and an update could break it, they have warned you but it is a stupid move on their part supplying a box you can't keep up to date. This is just one more reason not to buy a box pre-installed, If you can't keep it updated sooner or later it will become unsupported when the image makers move on to next release and things like epg etc will cease to function. You would need to know the way iptv is loaded on your box and your login/connection details backed up before trying to update, I wouldn't expect any help from supplier if you break it trying to update, worst case you will be reflashing box and buying a sub elsewhere.

They may use one variant of one of the plugins for iptv and an update could break it, they have warned you but it is a stupid move on their part supplying a box you can't keep up to date. This is just one more reason not to buy a box pre-installed, If you can't keep it updated sooner or later it will become unsupported when the image makers move on to next release and things like epg etc will cease to function. You would need to know the way iptv is loaded on your box and your login/connection details backed up before trying to update, I wouldn't expect any help from supplier if you break it trying to update, worst case you will be reflashing box and buying a sub elsewhere.
Hi, am only using for free sat but it does have E2iPlayer which used to regularly update but since the shop closed down it hasn’t. Any connection?

Hi, am only using for free sat but it does have E2iPlayer which used to regularly update but since the shop closed down it hasn’t. Any connection?
nothing to do with the shop, search this site for e2iplayer, there's a big thread about it and lots of suggestions in there for you to update it yourself, it's not updated any longer by the guy who developed it due to idiots slagging him off online
EDIT:, this is what you're looking for, 21 pages long
https://www.techkings.org/threads/update-on-e2iplayer.145274/

Last edited:
Back