Zgemma H5.2S problems (noob)

Anim

Hi All

I have a Zgemma H5.2S box with Wooshbuild 5. I also have a 2TB USB hard disk plugged in.

Several days ago all my premium channels vanished. Digital channels still work. My thoughts are:
1. The Line is down or gone.
2. I need to update the box as I have not done it, ever.

So, without knowing if my CLine is not working anymore (just black screens on those channels) I have attempted to update Wooshbuild and if needed, get a new CLine code.

If I try to FLASH and then select ONLINE I get a window title with "Flash on the fly (Select Image)" and there is nothing listed in the table to choose from. This is odd considering I ask it to look online?

Previous to this I had a different response and was told that there was not enough (300 MB) disk space to perform a flash. After looking at Menu->Information->Devices it shows my USB drive mounted as /media/sdb1/ with 1.86TB free. I think this should be mounted as /media/hdd/ in order to flash correctly? How do I change that?

Timeshift location is set to /media/sdb1/Timeshift/
Record settings, default movie location is set to /media/sdb1/

Thanks to anybody that can help. I have not configured one of these before. I have made a PC dump of the box before messing with it.

Anim

You are aware that the majority of satellite channels are gone now aren't you? ... as long as you have BT Sports channels, you'll have all available channels.

To sort out the hard drive - you need to push red button then go into plugins then mounts then set up mounts so it shows Media/HDD by using the arrow left and right buttons on remote to toggle through them.

You are aware that the majority of satellite channels are gone now aren't you? ... as long as you have BT Sports channels, you'll have all available channels.
I was not aware, no. Just tried BT Sport 1 and 2 and they seem to work ok so does that mean the other channels should work too?

I was not aware, no. Just tried BT Sport 1 and 2 and they seem to work ok so does that mean the other channels should work too?

That means all the ones that are still working for everyone else will work too - all the ones that don't work are gone for everyone.

That means all the ones that are still working for everyone else will work too - all the ones that don't work are gone for everyone.
Thanks for the help. Is this something that may get fixed, worked around? I noticed people still selling gifts on Ebay so glad I came here first!

Thanks for the help. Is this something that may get fixed, worked around? I noticed people still selling gifts on Ebay so glad I came here first!

There's supposedly a group of people working to try and get around the new encryption but it's unlikely it will get sorted out if i'm being totally honest but never say never.

Those people who are still selling lines without making people aware are a bunch of pricks, plain and simple.

Cheers. I suppose this is the chance to be expected. Will keep an eye on the forums for future updates.

Another noobish question if I may. I have just been looking at the IPTV forum and, if I am correct, you can have it load like Wooshbuild? As in a guide with nice menus etc... I have tried the IPTV Player plugin on my box which is a bit like how Kodi works, lots of hunting around for stuff you want to watch but I did not know you can subscribe to higher quality offerings. I only know of TVAddons. Is there something more to IPTV than this?

Back