Cable Zgemma h7c and hard drive

Cheers guys for all your help, I managed to make a new partition on the HDD and install it successfully in the zgemma and it now recognizes it and has been mounted. So now my question is how do I set up pause and record options please. Any help appreciated
Do you have one or two partitions on the HDD?

Which image are you using?

Please pardon my ignorance. Isn't whooshbuild effectively customisations over an image? If so, what image are you applying the customisations over? Reason for asking is to establish what you need to do. There are differences between openvix and openatv as an example.

Couldn't reply yesterday owing to forum upgrade

Menu > Setup > Recordings & Timeshift > Timeshift settings
OpenATV have two options for timeshift. "Autorecord" and "Automatically start time shift after". You may need to enable both.

Couldn't reply yesterday owing to forum upgrade

Menu > Setup > Recordings & Timeshift > Timeshift settings
OpenATV have two options for timeshift. "Autorecord" and "Automatically start time shift after". You may need to enable both.
Cheers Abu I’ll have a look at that now

I may also add to this, for some reason when do a new flash i have had issues with trying to initialise a installed hdd. For some reason it comes up an error, this was solved by updating the software of the box first, then trying to initialise again and it works, a bit late now.

I may also add to this, for some reason when do a new flash i have had issues with trying to initialise a installed hdd. For some reason it comes up an error, this was solved by updating the software of the box first, then trying to initialise again and it works, a bit late now.
initialise= format. There is no need to format/initailse a HDD after flashing an image. Only do so if there is a problem with it or you want to wipe it.

Mounting a HDD is not the same as initialising it.

Once a hdd has been initialised on a e2 box it don’t need doing again or you get the error

All you may need to do is mount it again (y)

Back