WooshBuild zGemma H7S WB Infinity EPG ISSUES

LC633

Hi all,

Last week or so I added a secondary backup service to my H7S box running WB infinity. My EPG used to be fantastic and worked 100% however the last week I've had a strange issue I cannot resolve and now need help from someone who knows a lot more than me!

Issue: EPG
I have a mix of FTA Sat channels blended into an All Channels bouquet with IPTV on a SlyQ build on the box. The EPG for ITV1 HD, BB2 HD, W HD and a few other freesat channels are downloading the EPG summary but not the actual name of the program leaving blank gaps all within my EPG.

Weirdly a dozen of my IPTV channels like 4seven are also not downloading the EPG correctly again downloading the epg summary but not the programme title/name leaving more blank bits all over my EPG.

I've tried wiping all IPTV, resetting crossepg and epgdownloader. I've re-added all bouquets, rescanned satellite channels yet no matter what I do it'll still not display a selection of channels epg.

Anyone know how to fix this please? I've spent all week trying and resorting to asking for help now. TIA

Try changing the skin you have on May help I had that problem and changed skin and worked have you spoke to your provider for iptv about epg not downloading is all the relevant sources ticked in epg importer

Try changing the skin you have on May help I had that problem and changed skin and worked have you spoke to your provider for iptv about epg not downloading is all the relevant sources ticked in epg importer
Cheers for the quick reply! I'll try change the skin later. The Freesat channels aren't showing EPG properly either which I can't work out the reason for. Seems strange. Providers EPG is working 100% on my apps and my mates zgemma who uses the same systems and same provider but on a h2s instead

Back