Zgemma H9.2S died? White logo

Good evening all,
After I came back from my holiday I turned back all electric devices at home.
Before I switched everything off I forgot to press white switch on my zgemma.
Device show always white led, it's clearly not booting. No hdmi signal, I tried to restart several times according to tutorials from forums but nothing seems to work. It is not possible to flash new firmware from flash stick (before I did that several times, I know how it should look like). Box is about 3 years old, no sights of burn or bad smell from inside. I have tried on another 9.2s genuine PSU but no luck.
Is my device dead?

Good evening all,
After I came back from my holiday I turned back all electric devices at home.
Before I switched everything off I forgot to press white switch on my zgemma.
Device show always white led, it's clearly not booting. No hdmi signal, I tried to restart several times according to tutorials from forums but nothing seems to work. It is not possible to flash new firmware from flash stick (before I did that several times, I know how it should look like). Box is about 3 years old, no sights of burn or bad smell from inside. I have tried on another 9.2s genuine PSU but no luck.
Is my device dead?
Is the white light coming on or not?
Have you tried a different HDMI cable or HDMI port on the TV?

Is the white light coming on or not?
Have you tried a different HDMI cable or HDMI port on the TV?
White logo is on all the time.
Yes I have tried a few different hdmi's also ports on TV and different TV receiver. Batteries in remote changed, remote tested (in working order). Nothing seems to happen with box when you press any button on remote.

Have you tried Webif to see if you can get into it by internet.
I will try, I never used webdif as way of communication with box. Only DCC or putty. DCC does not seems to see device anymore.

Btw LAN interface always blink a few short orange and green led signals when box is on. Not anymore for me.

I will try, I never used webdif as way of communication with box. Only DCC or putty. DCC does not seems to see device anymore.

Btw LAN interface always blink a few short orange and green led signals when box is on. Not anymore for me.
Look in your router settings to see which devices are connected. If the zgemma is showing then you maybe able to recover it through command prompt commands

Back