ZGEMMA H9 TWIN cannot update openATV or flash new version

When I tried to initialise the USB drive as storage, I got another blue screen crash. And I still can’t save settings without an error message that includes “gzip: write error: No space left on device”.
when it lands at that first screen on boot were it asks to set usb up ,, dont just press exit on remote and set the usb up with in the image

Hello everyone,

Please I need help with my the new box I just got Zgemma H9 Twin SE. Im on unable to set it up with OPENATV image and Android.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Why not?
What have you tried?
What error messages have you had?
I tried to flash it with OPENATV image. its works but I dont know how to go about the Android part. I am thinking maybe I downloaded wrong image. I flashed it again now, I can access the box via putty or web browser.

So the openatv image is working, you need help setting up the Android side?

I've never used one but is there an Android section in the menu?

I tried to flash it with OPENATV image. its works but I dont know how to go about the Android part. I am thinking maybe I downloaded wrong image. I flashed it again now, I can access the box via putty or web browser.
The android is a waste of time get a firestick instead honestly. Great little box but enigma 2 only for me as you will find out

sent you a pm

I dont have picture for it. it just that, i dont know how to go about setting the box up
If you are using it for satellite or Freesat you should get a picture easily enough.
If you are just using it for IPTV I wouldn't bother trying to use the Android side, just use xc or jedi plugin

I dont have picture for it. it just that, i dont know how to go about setting the box up
Wish you luck on the android side a lot of folks bought zgemma h9 combo , no android firmware released then they advertised h10 still no android then h9se android available (from members on here) but still to see official version.

Back