ZGEMMA H9 TWIN cannot update openATV or flash new version

So glad it isn’t me just having issues with the h9 twin I thought it was just me until I seen all the comments here about them struggling to flash

This is another problem I encountered
When trying to flash h9s online End up having to flash by u.s.b

Attachments

• 20201214_105152.jpg
    20201214_105152.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
I just want a simple answer - has anyone else had any issues flashing any versions of open atv 6.4 via usb stick after the 28th November?
I gave you a simple answer and so did urie. The reasons atv has been having issues is the kernal updates which is the software the box uses.There has been lots posted over the last few weeks on it.

Sorry to be a pain mate I'm usually a wiz at stuff like this - not with it just lately lol

What model box you got mate?

H9 Twin? if so how does vix perform? is it any good?

Hi, i had a problem updating and flashing an old Zgemma H2S, with help from "willo3092" and "moshibeth" and "pabloescaba" I managed to flash the box.
It turned out that my unziping program wasn't working properly and I needed to use "Winrar"

Hi, i had a problem updating and flashing an old Zgemma H2S, with help from "willo3092" and "moshibeth" and "pabloescaba" I managed to flash the box.
It turned out that my unziping program wasn't working properly and I needed to use "Winrar"
That was problem was not caused by image update just unpacking error.

Back