Zgemma H9S Box

Thanks for the quick reply m8.
I’ve tried running it.Im using grogs build .
I can’t seem to get the woooshbuild anywhere do u have it m8?

Mikey

Thanks for the quick reply m8.
I’ve tried running it.Im using grogs build .
I can’t seem to get the woooshbuild anywhere do u have it m8?

Mikey
wooshbuild infinity isn't a download, you flash openatv 6.2 then add infinity via a command line, check the Downloads section at the top of this page
Also, noticed from your posting history, you were requesting Mgcamd softcam a few weeks ago? - mgcamd won't work on that box, only a N or C line using Oscam or Cccam2.3.2

I have the Zgemma H9T a thought you have to run open atv on it.
Did you install the woosh build on yours with a line installed?
If so can you you tell me what one as I can’t seem to get the vermin line to work on it.Any help much appreciated m8.
Are you getting bbc 1 SD on the box?

ah ok, have you tried mgcamd? if you go into the softcam panel and then press the yellow button do the logs give you any info?

I don't have VM so can't be sure.
You install wooshbuild infinity and add the line after it is all installed either via a usb or ftp/network.
Then use the cam importer to install the actual line itself.
You can either run the vm sub via cccam or oscam i believe for best results.

Quick question rather than starting a full new thread - I recently got an H9S, stuck ATV 6.2 and Wooshbuild Infinity on there with the SkyWB skin, along with IPTV . I noticed (via top command) while I was on the box via ssh that the system load is really high - like 13. The box is also pretty hot... There's relatively no CPU usage, Memory is only about half used, and I still have ~75MB free of OS Disk space.

Is that normal?

This weekend, I might wipe it and just run ATV6.2 with FTA, and see what the system load and temps are like, to compare.

Does every H9S run really hot/high system load?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is extremely high I would have thought, if you use the top command is there anything running that is showing high usage?

Yeah, if it was a normal Linux system, I'd be concerned and looking into it, but being new to all this TV box stuff, I wasn't sure if that was normal :)

From 'top', the highest processes were a process called exe, and something else I can't remember off the top of my head (I'm at work just now, will check again later). Neither of them were using much CPU/RAM though. Like I said though, other than the high system load, I can't see much actually using resources on the box. Weird.

The only other thing that has changed is that I inserted a black mSD card into the box, with a view to expand/migrate the OS away from the 256MB volume that it has by default. But I wouldn't have thought that would cause the high load.

I'm still earning what linux commands are actually available to me in enigma2, rather than on a full linux system.

I'll try powering it off. removing the SD Card again and check. The load starts to climb pretty much instantly, so it should be obvious and quick to check. Failing that, I'll flash back to ATV6.2 only add FAT Satellite and see if it does it. Gradually build back up to my current build situation and see what stage causes it to happen.

Couple of questions though: Can anyone else check what their system load is during normal use?

and

Is flashing OpenATV6.2 via the UI much the same as booting/flashing from USB, or to get a fully 'default' system would I be better to flash via USB?

I don't have a H9 but my :

Vu+ Uno 4k on watching FTA
load average: 0.08, 0.05, 0.05

Zgemma h52tc in standby
load average: 0.05, 0.04, 0.00

both using my own grogbuild freerange based on ATV 6.2

Back