ZGemma h9s MGCamd

just create the two files and upload them to /usr/keys folder, I'm sure I saw a recent post with the contents of the mg_cnf file which you should be able to copy and paste

unpack and copy to usr\keys i'm thinking you still have the newer mgcamd1.46_arm version in bin folder so it is not installing.

Attachments

• mg_cfg.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 23
unpack and copy to usr\keys i'm thinking you still have the newer mgcamd1.46_arm version in bin folder so it is not installing.
cheers, when I go to install it (from the menu), it says mgcamdn 1.38-r4.0

have you ever had this issue when trying to ftp

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

I have restarted the box and filezilla, but no luck

have you set your network password? with atv 6.4 you must set it before you can ftp to the box. Menu -> Setup -> Network -> set password (or similar)

have you ever had this issue when trying to ftp

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

I have restarted the box and filezilla, but no luck
If running windows 10 you can also use windows file explorer type you zgemma ip address into search bar like \\192.168.1.6 it will then ask for username and password

I'm on mac, I can sign in to the webconif page just fine

got an app on the phone, and no luck with that

should I just reflash again with openatv?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-12 at 12.06.46.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-12 at 12.06.46.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 9
and if it is just to copy file copy them onto fat32 formatted usb and use derem explorer or file commander on zgemma to copy from usb to zgemma

yeah, I'm using filezilla on the mac, it had been working fine, but now all of a sudden is refusing to connect

I've even tried altering the port from blank to 22 to 21.
did you set password as advised ? menu\setup\system\network\password setup just use root as password you also need username and password not like before when it was just password.

did you set password as advised ? menu\setup\system\network\password setup just use root as password you also need username and password not like before when it was just password.

yeah, I just reflashed it and now the ftp works fine

I have moved mg_cfg over to usr/keys

and now all I need to do is put my n line in a file called newcamd.list and put in the same folder?

Thanks in advance

yeah, I just reflashed it and now the ftp works fine

I have moved mg_cfg over to usr/keys

and now all I need to do is put my n line in a file called newcamd.list and put in the same folder?

Thanks in advance
Hi Drbox
Did you ever get this sorted, I have a mate with the H9 Combo and cant get new line to clear channels.
Installed this ipk Mgcam - mgcamd.1.46_1.0-r3_all.ipk Mips & Arm 2021-03-25 and I can see mgcamd arm in softcam manager select and restart card server and restart softcam to no avail.
I have the newcamd.list file in usr/keys and the mg_cfg is also there (Pre-installed) with ipk install.
The H9 combo is running Open ATV 6.4

I have the exact same set up on a Zgemma h2s and the new Line for HD UK is working a 100% (The only difference is the softcam has mgcamd mips selected)

I also took a copy from the H2s of the working bouqets with Echannilizer and wrote them in to H9 Combo, still nothing.

Any help on this would be great.
Thanks

Hi Drbox
Did you ever get this sorted, I have a mate with the H9 Combo and cant get new line to clear channels.
Installed this ipk Mgcam - mgcamd.1.46_1.0-r3_all.ipk Mips & Arm 2021-03-25 and I can see mgcamd arm in softcam manager select and restart card server and restart softcam to no avail.
I have the newcamd.list file in usr/keys and the mg_cfg is also there (Pre-installed) with ipk install.

I have the exact same set up on a Zgemma h2s and the new Line for HD UK is working a 100% (The only difference is the softcam has mgcamd mips selected)

I also took a copy from the H2s of the working bouqets with Echannilizer and wrote them in to H9 Combo, still nothing.

Thanks
Be very wary buying those HD lines as nearly everyone gets ripped off after paying for 12 months

Be very wary buying those HD lines as nearly everyone gets ripped off after paying for 12 months
Thanks moshibeth
Have got it now about 3 weeks and it seems to be running pretty good. It did go off for a couple of weeks awhile back but back on now, So fingers crossed it stays going. I know the guy I got it from a long time.

Would you have any advise on the issue with the H9 Combo, Cheers.

Hi Drbox

Thanks
have you tried installing 1.38 and then install 1.46 so both versions are installed? I've not installed 1.46 on an arm box but wonder if not all the required files are included in the 1.46 ipk

Thanks moshibeth
Have got it now about 3 weeks and it seems to be running pretty good. It did go off for a couple of weeks awhile back but back on now, So fingers crossed it stays going. I know the guy I got it from a long time.

I also know the guy behind it which is why i said. His iptv went down the pan not to long ago

Thanks moshibeth

I've had a hd line for about 6 weeks now, and like the viark boxes it went blank for a few days but early last motth but has been pretty solid since

Back