ZGemma h9s MGCamd

have you tried installing 1.38 and then install 1.46 so both versions are installed? I've not installed 1.46 on an arm box but wonder if not all the required files are included in the 1.46 ipk
Hi grog68
I've had a hd line for about 6 weeks now, and like the viark boxes it went blank for a few days but early last motth but has been pretty solid since
Yeah I was the same, i had it for a few weeks and then at the end of March it went off and then 3 weeks ago the same line came back on, and beens solid since.
I did previously install 1.38 and that didnt work, but I think I either uninstalled or -re-imaged before I installed the 1.46.
So maybe worth installing both

Hi Drbox
Did you ever get this sorted, I have a mate with the H9 Combo and cant get new line to clear channels.
Installed this ipk Mgcam - mgcamd.1.46_1.0-r3_all.ipk Mips & Arm 2021-03-25 and I can see mgcamd arm in softcam manager select and restart card server and restart softcam to no avail.
I have the newcamd.list file in usr/keys and the mg_cfg is also there (Pre-installed) with ipk install.
The H9 combo is running Open ATV 6.4

I have the exact same set up on a Zgemma h2s and the new Line for HD UK is working a 100% (The only difference is the softcam has mgcamd mips selected)

I also took a copy from the H2s of the working bouqets with Echannilizer and wrote them in to H9 Combo, still nothing.

Any help on this would be great.
Thanks

Nope - I set the box up, but never bothered testing it out lol.

I would swap the tuner module and get a unicable LNB to give you 8 tuners.

VU+ DVB-S2/S2X FBC Twin Tuner Duo 4k, Uno 4K, Uno 4K SE, Ultimo 4K ( 8 Demodulators )
ladders and me are not a good combination lol, had thought about it in the past but never got round to it.

You can replace the tuner in it with a dvb-s2x tuner.
To be honest I have thought about it in the past but never botherred as only had freesat until I got my hd line recently.

ladders and me are not a good combination lol, had thought about it in the past but never got round to it.

To be honest I have thought about it in the past but never botherred as only had freesat until I got my hd line recently.
Wanna swap it for an xtrend et8500 satellite. Ladders are no issue to me

Back