zgemma H9T softcam

hiranuk

Hi

i have been using a zgemma h9t with a VM cable line and mgcamd 1.38 it was working fine untill yesterday and now no channels are working. it might be the mgcamd 1.38 is there a better cam to use? or is it another fault. thanks

I have same box is there a way to convert a CWS = to put into CCcam.cfg as I get channels when using ccam softcam but they the cannels are coming on then going off every fue seconds with newcamd.list theres no channels at all tried alsorts only ccam seems to show some sucsess with a ccam free test line

I have same box is there a way to convert a CWS = to put into CCcam.cfg as I get channels when using ccam softcam but they the cannels are coming on then going off every fue seconds with newcamd.list theres no channels at all tried alsorts only ccam seems to show some sucsess with a ccam free test line

You need to use oscam and can use your existing line

If you have H2h like you mentioned earlier. , CWS line goes in newcamd.list and restart mgcamd 1.45
If no joy, check the connections etc.
Also try a different CWS line.
Can you get ch4 and BBC1?

i have a zgemma h9t and a zgemma h2
i used CCcam-Converter_1.2 to make the oscam oscam.server file of my line but that made it wrong it missed out a number on the key and other bits were in wrong place

In your CWS line use the details in the oscam server file and change the details to suit your details
CWS = server 12345 username pass 01 02 etc
So your oscam reader has to be like this

[reader]
label=VM-Server
enable=1
protocol=newcamd
key=0102030405060708091011121314
device= server,12345
user= username
password= pass
disableserverfilter = 1
connectoninit = 1
caid = 1841
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2,0
blockemm-unknown = 1
dropbadcws = 1
disablecrccws = 1

Don't forget there's no gap between server and port number but there's a comma server,12345

That is definitely not ViX's softcam manager either. Anyway, oscam is oscam.

There are several valid config locations for the oscam files. May be an idea to check details using oscam web interface. Ensuring you are using correct protocol, port etc. Live log will show issue too.

Back