ZGemma | Help | 'Error - Tune Failed' | Supposed to be plug & play

oh and change your sky uk:area to (your area) custom. You have it set to HD. You can't get sky HD on satellite anymore. Only BT HD channels, setanta HD, premier HD, and free to air HD.

OK, might have been a bit premature...

Got Free to air channels, BBC1 and the like but, althought I can see the channel listings for 'gift' I am not getting any pictures, on any channel.

What is the next course of action please?

If he's bought it plug and play then it should be setup to go once connected to the web surely? Restarted your cam?

bangord30 please could you give me some adivice?

could you tell me how to get my enigma 2 star box to work please. have put my cccam in ect folder restarted it, and disable mg and started cccam but nothing. come's on only free to air, the cccam is in C was in N or has it got to be cws?? learner at this box. but reading and help here will get me there. will be glad of any help.

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ----------

people like me thing these boxes are easy. there are a different to openboxes they are a piece of cake to these. been at it 2 weeks lol and still not up and running but it is all experice and this how we learn. old age is my problem with havin R/A my biggest problem.

Do you have an ip address? Menu, setup, system, network, device setup, network test, green button.

If so then try menu, setup, softcan/CI, softcam manager, then orange button on whatever option is ticked.

Ian, follow the idiots guide on here for Vix. It's invaluable. Does your line go from 01 to 15? I mind my fIrst line copy and posted wrongly and once in put in the 15 it worked.

Do you have an ip address? Menu, setup, system, network, device setup, network test, green button.

If so then try menu, setup, softcan/CI, softcam manager, then orange button on whatever option is ticked.

OK all OK. Restarted Softcam, still no 'gift' channels

Will I need to FTP to see the CCAM file? Can you provide steps please? I am beginning to think its got everything other than gift. How do I check please? At least I've got TV now, just not satellite.

oh and change your sky uk:area to (your area) custom. You have it set to HD. You can't get sky HD on satellite anymore. Only BT HD channels, setanta HD, premier HD, and free to air HD.

All of the Sky channels have HD on them. THe ROI ones have SD

Go to the idiots guide and follow it through. It'll show you how and where to see your line.

Last edited:
Back