ZGemma | Help | 'Error - Tune Failed' | Supposed to be plug & play

You can view your c line or n line in Dream Explorer or TS Panel if these are installed. Can also be updated in here with remote in you dont know how to FTP but it is bit tedious and easier to make mistakes than copy and paste

No EPG or Autgo Bouqet

I started over and have used the IMG file from Sucumnsee and although install went smooth...

I can't search for Auto Boquets
I can't download EPG or I get the following message in the screenshot

Does anyone have a link to a Flash Image where I won't get any issues please?

IMG_0467.JPG

As you only have 1 cable going into box Connect that cable to tuner A on Tuner B in tuner config Set tuner B to not configured then try
For tuner config Menu .Set up> Service searching> Tuner configuration

Last edited:
View attachment 14242

If yuo have 2 cables from your sat box plug them into A & B. Make sure the fconnectors haven't come loose.

Your Tuners (Menu..Setup... Service Searching... Tuner configuration) should be set up as
Simple
Single
28.2e
No

If you have only 1 cable from your dish plug it in A. Then disable tuner B in Menu..Setup... Service Searching... Tuner configuration... select tuner B ... configuration mode not configured.

After that we will do a standard scan to see if it's picking up any channels . Menu... Setup... Service Searching... Automatic scan.
Network scan... yes
clear before scan...yes
scan tuner a... yes

Press green to scan. go make a brew. Takes about 10 minutes this long scan.

Come back to me if you get any results from that. And then I will make sure your auto bouquets makers is setup properly.

kiddac

I am currently having the same issue as above.
I have carried out what you have said above.

Currently have 1 line going into the box so have disable tuner B in Menu

Carried out a standard scan and its found 330 channels including SS HD Sly Living HD etc
Any advise to get the rest of the channels in order via the Boquets

currently have opena.tv image installed

Last edited:
Back