zgemma iptv layout

Chris, can you advise me what base image you had on your box before adding the IPTV sub please? I have got a Zgemma H2s still in its box and would like to replicate the build from your video's (i know i will need to buy a sub for IPTV to get the m3u and script etc, just not sure about base image). thanks in advance.

Both my boxes (h.2s) are on Wooshbuild v5.3. I haven't updated to v6 simply because I am happy with what I have and don't want things to stop working! Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Both my boxes (h.2s) are on Wooshbuild v5.3. I haven't updated to v6 simply because I am happy with what I have and don't want things to stop working! Hope this helps.

Thanks for the quick reply, i assume multiroom IPTV subs are the same process as this (the wife needs to record her girly crap :-) )

multi room subs can be done or record iptv stream while you watch a freeview
Cheers 1sly, My plan is to have iptv via a smart tv and another on the zgemma. I am guessing I need a multiroom to record on the zgemma and another standard sub for the tv...is that right?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

multi room subs can be done or record iptv stream while you watch a freeview
What 1sly means is that on your h.2s you can record an iptv channel (you are watching) whilst also recording any of the remaining CS channels left as you have two tuners. So technically, you can record upto three channels simultaneously.

Cheers 1sly, My plan is to have iptv via a smart tv and another on the zgemma. I am guessing I need a multiroom to record on the zgemma and another standard sub for the tv...is that right?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
You will have to find a provider who can offer you multi-room in two different formats. In your case, a smart tv sub and a h.2s sub. Not heard of a provider who can do that but I am sure if you send an email to a provider, they will be able to assist you further. Afterall, if a provider can offer a sub in multiple formats, then surely they can do this for you.

I have Zgemma That I bought from Ron'S
now down and no one seems to help.
I know I need to reset to factory. to remove the crep thats in the box.

but what do I need more?
please someone can you tell me how to sort it out? I will buy an IPTV Line but from whom? wats the best?
what programs do I need I run PC and know how to use FTP
rest I am a superb fast learner

for start you do not need to factory reset your box what zgemma have you purchased and what image is currently on your box?

I am not sure but its not any that I seen online. no dreamcast. epg doesnt work as the update was never sent to me. tye fella just took my cash and left me in the dark.
and It was not a smooth tv watching at all. even tough we have Fibre Max.

on front box it say what box it is then if you press menu informantion about it either say ipab/ woosh // vix or another image

Anybody used or heard of iptvnow.tv and if so what they like for channels and buffering
Contrary to what some on here say about them, I bought my first h.2s from them and all I can say about them is that their customer service is first class.

Trying to look at both sides (because they are quite controversial on here), I paid £5 for a 48 hour iptv trial coinciding with the last weekend of the footie season. Easy to set up thanks to their simple step-by-step video instructions and first class epg (the best I have seen where you don't have to set it up yourself via echanneliser). No buffering. Their sports channels are FHD and the quality was nothing short of exceptional, especially for a h.2s. HOWEVER, half way through the final football match of the season which I was excited to watch, the channel I was watching went dark... along with every other channel! All my iptv channels went off! I spent the remaining time (well until the match finished) to try to get the channel I was watching back on. 3-4 hours later it returned. Thankfully, my team reached that 'elusive' 4th spot but I missed all three goals! Yes, everyone of them!

In all fairness, they posted on their website hours later that ISPs stopped IP addresses to prevent people watching the football that particular Sunday but they had now rectified the matter, ensuring it wouldn't happen again. Of course, customers were unaware of this at the time. The problem is that prior to making the purchase for the trial, I specifically mentioned that I was only opting for the trial solely for the football. Did I receive a personal apology from them afterwards? Nope. Did I receive a partial refund? Nope again. So, so disappointed in them.

Nevertheless, hoping that their initial teething problems have now been rectified, would I pay £85 for an annual sub? Admittedly they are steep. Some on here wouldn't even entertain them due to the price. I even read a comment that they are simply resellers and fleabayers. Putting those things aside, from the quality of the channels (despite the football hiccup) aswell as the fact that the epg is all set up for you, yes I would go with them. I fully intend to... once I save £85 for the priviledge! Ouch! Sounds contradictory I know but it is difficult to find some decent iptv providers.

The only advice I can give anyone considering them is to initially opt for the - ridiculously priced - fiver for the 48 hour trial. Then, you can make your own mind up whether they really are that good and whether they suit your needs. Hope this helps.

just showing my iptv layout im quiet happy with end result

my box is currently h2s with full working epg and able to record streams which is bonus :)

7VzZn5.jpg

NdqBVz.jpg

9lM2Qh.jpg
Hi,
That looks really impressive.
Can this be done on a VIX image? If so, please guide me.

Thanx

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

So I tried installing the slyk 1 skin but I could not get the folders under 'TV guide' (like the first pic) and the headers of each channel group in the second pic (like the movies, sports, international etc). For the second pic, I am just getting the channel group name of that particular group with an arrow for next category but no names of which channel group is next.

I am using Vix image on enigma 2.

Would be grateful if anyone could help.

Thanks.
34400fe54cd6bb9fb57bf87366e64bfb.jpg
d5467ee0fa3fbba95e83e6b0dac2c0ae.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Back