zGemma nline setup help

You may not know if you click under my name you will see Private Message click on that and say hello and submit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright mate softcam is on my box but won't work saved my nline details on my laptop proper stuck now mate can u help

I'd been trying for hours and reading dozens of threads. I found i had cams installed in tspanel and in system plugins so I uninstalled all system plugin cams and was about to remove cams from tspanel to start again. When I restarted and went to tspanel mgcamd was still listed and was now working.....is there a confliction with tspanel cams and system plugin cams both trying to run at the same time? Seems to have solved my problem anyway.

Last edited:
There is mate yes. Best to FTP in and forget/uninstall TSpanel as not needed

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

having a nightmare with this and my test line is about to run out, I'm using a zgemma s2 with openvix, mgcamd 1.38, copied mg_cfg and newcamd.list into keys folder and replaced N with CSW, scanned bouquets and restarted mgcamd and box, still black screen!

if i press ok twice on a channel i can see the line in the channel details but still not clearing, any ideas??

Neil

I'm out at moment if you pm me about 6 will try and get you going as you seem to have done things right

I'm out at moment if you pm me about 6 will try and get you going as you seem to have done things right

Managed to get it going, thanks very much for the offer of help though.

for others i downloaded another mg_cfg and newcamd.list, must have been something in the old one it didn't like

hope that helps others as i had 2 days of getting angry at a black screen :)

Neil

I had issues using Mgcamd 1.38, but the 1.35a version seemed to work fine, maybe try that one

Make sure your line is in this format:

CWS = Server.ne00000 password1234 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

not

N: Server.ne00000 password1234 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Sorry for butting in guys, do i need the 01-14 numbers in my line?
Does it have to have the CWS or can i just use it like c: ******* 12201 ***** ******* xc******** ?
cheers
Byte

If your line begins with C: you do not need des keys and must go in etc folder complete in CCcam.cfg file if using Vix with ATV it goes in usr/ keys

Back