zGemma nline setup help

Been struggling with this for weeks but I've got it working .

Put the below in your newcamd.list file ( edit your own details) and transfer it over to your box via Filezilla + make sure you've mgcamd1.38 active in the Softcam setup!

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300 CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 26000 CWS = xxxx.dyndns.org 12000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This link doesn't work

---------- Post Merged at 06:30 PM ----------

""http://www.techkings.org/attachments/zgemma-star-2s/12664d1425428597-zgemma-nline-setup-help-files-ftp.rar" (sorry tried to edit my last post but there is no button for that)

Hi, im new to this. I have set u my zgemma 2s running vix. The trouble is my channels are not clearing (only fta work). I can see my line is there in the info bar. I don't understand why this isn't working. I have reflashed, tried new nwcamd list, rebooted time and time again. All network tests are correct. Does the problem lye with my server? could it be idle blocking me? thanks

Phendra, the only thing I see you haven't done is start the cams? Have you tried restarting mgcam 1.38 or 1.35 whichever your running

yes, tried restartin mgcam 1.38, also is set to start on boot. Also tried it with mgcam 1.35, still no joy. I have tried 2 lines and both don't work, any ideas?

im stuck help please im usung vix on zgemma h2s, i had bm7000 before thought should change it
newcamd.list

CWS = tv.myserver.com port user password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

im using mgcamd 1.38

help please

hi guys,
back trying my line again.
used the vix backup on the box. flashed all good. followed the instructions to set up the box. all good.
just to add the line. i have an Nline all starting with CWS, put it in the usr/keys folder via fillezilla.
installed mgcamd 1.38.
nothing?
installed mgcamd 1.35
nothing?

is there something i am missing?

Hi everyone, I've managed to flash the ZGemma 2S box and have installed all the relevant things, getting as far as creating the swapfile. However, I'm clueless when it comes to installing the newcamd file to unscramble the channels. I'm going to have a good read through here in the hope that I can finally get my head around it. If anyone can help me out in the meantime I'd truly appreciate it. Thanks

hi guys,
back trying my line again.
used the vix backup on the box. flashed all good. followed the instructions to set up the box. all good.
just to add the line. i have an Nline all starting with CWS, put it in the usr/keys folder via fillezilla.
installed mgcamd 1.38.
nothing?
installed mgcamd 1.35
nothing?

is there something i am missing?

When you go to usr/keys If you left click then right click Newcamd list file Then click view/ edit Use notepad to read the file. In there you will see to sample lines delete them and copy and paste your line in there Close it then start softcam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks tich,

whats the crack with the keep alive line and the lan server line? do i need these also or just the main line with the server details in it

---------- Post Merged at 01:30 PM ----------

things have moved on a little, thanks tich but i just need clarification of the info i get.

when i bring up softcam in tspanel. i have mgcamd 1.38 running and i have ecm details below it.
my channels still dont work but there is info there?

Frustratingly I can't find Softcam via download plugins. I'm using openATV and it feels like I'm banging my head off a brick wall. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I'm going wrong?

thanks tich,

whats the crack with the keep alive line and the lan server line? do i need these also or just the main line with the server details in it

things have moved on a little, thanks tich but i just need clarification of the info i get.

when i bring up softcam in tspanel. i have mgcamd 1.38 running and i have ecm details below it.

Do not start softcams in TS panel as this causes conflict with the 1 in main set up Disable it in Ts panel and press blue button on remote then softcam manager

thanks tich,

Do not start softcams in TS panel as this causes conflict with the 1 in main set up Disable it in Ts panel and press blue button on remote then softcam manager

ok will flash again and work it this way.

i will let you know how it goes

---------- Post Merged at 03:48 PM ----------

ok, so i did the reflash, and used the softcam without tspanel.

hey presto.

Tich is amazing. your info and knowledge has proved invaluable again!

3 connections per house / IP address.

this is what my line offers me.

question is and forgive me my ignorance but:

do the IP address of the boxes need to be the same on my network, is that possible??

Back