Zgemma "no signal" with samsung smart tv

It should not matter but if using a 4k box and tv use a good quality cable video output hdmi
mode 2160p
refresh rate 50hz
If using a cheap hdmi cable try 1080

video output.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for sending that, unfortunately, I tried these settings, but still no luck.

I'm pretty sure the Xbox came with a 4k HDMI but do you think it's a good idea to buy another one?
I know this sounds a bit simple! I have a 4k 7 series 65 inch TV and now and again it refused to recognise anything on HDMI output! Samsung answer is to unplug the TV for 5 minutes then plug and switch back on! also it recommends to vice versa the HDMI cables.
Tbh the switch on and off TV works for me, the one marked arc seems to play up more than others!

I know this sounds a bit simple! I have a 4k 7 series 65 inch TV and now and again it refused to recognise anything on HDMI output! Samsung answer is to unplug the TV for 5 minutes then plug and switch back on! also it recommends to vice versa the HDMI cables.
Tbh the switch on and off TV works for me, the one marked arc seems to play up more than others!

bought a 4k HDMI - didn't work unfortunately. Tried the turning off/on trick for more than 5 mins and still no results. I even put it in the HDMI1 port - to avoid ARC. I know the suggestions are now narrowed down - but do you reckon theres another workaround?

bought a 4k HDMI - didn't work unfortunately. Tried the turning off/on trick for more than 5 mins and still no results. I even put it in the HDMI1 port - to avoid ARC. I know the suggestions are now narrowed down - but do you reckon theres another workaround?
Get in touch with Samsung support! When I was having trouble with picture settings they sorted it out remotely! Not sure if you are in Warranty but worth a try, hdmi on the TV seem to be very sensitive as I sometimes get HTCP error on my Shield Netflix app but switching off cures it, although it says to check cable and vise versa the connections!

Back