ZGemma SleekView - Clones?

I bought a "SleekView Zgemma H9S Enigma 2" from Amazon:
SleekView Zgemma H9S Enigma 2 IPTV Ultra HD 4K FTA UHD: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

The FreeSat picture quality was abysmal. The HD Channels looked worse than SD Channels on my old Sky box. Even the TV guide/menu system didn't look too good - lots of pixelly edges etc.

It has been returned. Good thing about getting stuff from amazon is the no-quibble easy returns.

I've since found this post on here that indicates that these boxes are clones: Zgemma Zedo H9S

Is there any merit to this? I don't know what to do now; should I get one directly from ZGemma?
Am I right to expect FreeSat picture quality as good as my SkyBox or should I lower my expectations?

I've emailed a contact at AirDigital to see if they are aware of clones...............will update you tomorrow when they reply..........

World of Satellite is good too!! they will even extend the flash for a small charge!!

I've emailed a contact at AirDigital to see if they are aware of clones...............will update you tomorrow when they reply..........

'Dear,

not cloned, it's for zgemma h9s.'

make what you want out of that reply lol

As others have said, maybe buy from a trusted seller.

Back