Zgemma Star S2

richbird

Can I connect a cable to the loop out on my zgemma S2 and connect it to a openbox v8 upstairs, and be able to watch different channels at the same time ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then the answer to your question is no,if you want to run your box upstairs with out it affecting your zgemma box you need to run another cable from the dish to upstairs

Would it effect just 1 tuner so I could watch downstairs but not record and watch a diff channel upstairs ?

If would play hell with the tuners as they pickup off both cables,set the box to a single tuner and you can use the 1 cable to run your upstairs box buy just using a joiner

So if I want to keep my twin tuner and have a separate box upstairs I need to buy a quad lnr and run a separate cable

Have you not already got a quad lnb fitted. if it was a sky install then it will be a quad. may just look like a twin but push the cable protection cap up and it will reveal.

It was initially a sky install, but I had it replaced so not sure, I will get my ladder out tonight and have a look, thanks leader

Back