zgemma update plugin no space on device

GH1

Trying to update iptv on the zgemma h2s box with a new plugin and it says no space on device. I am just trying to help someone out and havent setup or configured this box at all. Ive cleared out some files in the logs folder which hasnt saved much space. Can anyone help as to what I can do next? What files could i delete that might save space? (As a note I notice he has never configured an external hdd, but I added a small one which has about 120 mb or so free)

ipab tv 1.3
image version 6.0

Trying to update iptv on the zgemma h2s box with a new plugin and it says no space on device. I am just trying to help someone out and havent setup or configured this box at all. Ive cleared out some files in the logs folder which hasnt saved much space. Can anyone help as to what I can do next? What files could i delete that might save space? (As a note I notice he has never configured an external hdd, but I added a small one which has about 120 mb or so free)

ipab tv 1.3
image version 6.0
ipab dead and gone mate thats why it wont update anymore better of just reflashing with a supported image on forum mate

Thanks. when the box stopped working I flashed it. I think I have this image version - > openpli-6.2-release-20181224 (that was inside the file I downloaded and used to flash) Is that image any good?
Where do I find the supported images? Search for images for zgemma h2s?

you would be better with either grog build or wooshbuild infinity but make sure you have your iptv/sly details to hand

what details? like username password etc, and the service stream source we are connecting to? like i say im helping someone out with this who isnt tech savvy and havent much experience of this myself

Cleared out some space on the zgemma box, trying to update iptv now and getting errors. It seems to try and download a few things before the actual iptv update itself (maybe which it needs, like python etc and fails) - and the actual iptv update failed aswell with the following error

problem with downloading the server list from http://iptbplayervline.pl/download/update2/serwerlist.json

udpate failed
check the status by selecting interesting and press ok

Tried a few different urls and it still fails

Cleared out some space on the zgemma box, trying to update iptv now and getting errors. It seems to try and download a few things before the actual iptv update itself (maybe which it needs, like python etc and fails) - and the actual iptv update failed aswell with the following error

problem with downloading the server list from http://iptbplayervline.pl/download/update2/serwerlist.json

udpate failed
check the status by selecting interesting and press ok

Tried a few different urls and it still fails
Thats cause there's no more updates for the e2iplayer anymore and ipab won't update as no longer available

Managed to update the system software and then run an update for that e2iplayer. Still dont have any of the channels we used to have.
We used to have a good few iptv channels and a lot of content from ******* What would you suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to update the system software and then run an update for that e2iplayer. Still dont have any of the channels we used to have.
We used to have a good few iptv channels and a lot of content from ***** What would you suggest?
What iptv channels did you have or you on about an iptv subscription from a supplier or the free plugin mate

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we have an iptv subscription from a supplier. I'll need to find out
If you have an iptv subscription from a supplier then you would be best off getting intouch with them mate or has it expired your subscription

Back