Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there

Looking for an IPTV subscription with the following:

Full UK package, international sports (Canada and US a priority), all 3pm kick offs without the need for a VPN for any Premier League game even if on uk channels, regularly updated VOD movies (though not vital), option for monthly subscription, good staff support.

I'd like a trial first if possible.

Thank you!

Hi

Looking for IPTV for Samsung Smart TV. Full HD channels not 720p please. Drop me a message if you have a trial. Or if any member can suggest a stable provider. Thanks.

Looking for an IPTV subscription with the following:

Full UK package, international sports (Canada and US a priority), all 3pm kick offs without the need for a VPN for any Premier League game even if on uk channels, regularly updated VOD movies (though not vital), option formonthly subscription, good staff support.
I have a zgemma, must be installed via script .
Looking for 48hr trial

Hi All,

I am looking for an IPTV subscription with the following
Full UK/Irish package, international sports
Must be install able on Kodi Android box

Looking for iptv 48hr trial with everything must be inputted via script
Using zgemma h2s
Thanks
No stuturing or pausing
Good supplier

Hi guys

I am looking for an IPTV sub - most important it has to have solid and reliable Rangers Tv - aswell as EPL 3pm games and Sky Uk package.

Preferably on zgemma either via putty script or xtream plug in.

I am after a minimum of a 24 hour test line.

Let me know if anyone has anything and I can’t stress enough the Rangers TV aspect is the most important aspect for when I am away or can’t make the game.

Like everyone else, I would like to subscribe to a decent iptv service. Using zgemma h2h wooshbuild v7. Interested in mainly EPL inc 3pm and working epg. Would like to test if possible. Any suggestions/instructions are much appreciated.

Looking for IPTV must have Australian channels plus full epg and also vod and must have stable server which is updated regularly

Hi

Looking for a IPTV sub to include Uk and US tv, sports adult and with epg if possible, not too bothered about 3pm kickoffs

Month by month, 3 6 and 12 months is ok for zgemma H2s

Inbox me with prices please

Hi guys I am looking for trial sub for e2 box running woosh with anyiptv adder installed all uk and adult with VOD.

Hi guys I am looking for trial sub for e2 box running woosh with anyiptv adder installed all uk and adult with VOD.

Hi guys. Also after a good, reliable IPTV sub? Solid, smooth streams. Would like the 3pm games, full programme package, EPG etc. It would be for an android box on perfect player based in UK. Thanks

looking for world iptv for 2 devices one zgemma box and other fire tv prob will need help on setup would like epg on the fire tv probly cant have that but prices and help would be grate many thanks rich

H,
am after an iptv service, 24hr test to start on mag 256. The main thing I am after is sky channels - main ones being documentry channels, freeview and movies in hd. Dont care about box sets really or international channels, just reliable service for those mentioned

thanks

Same as the rest of the chaps here looking for sub for iptv no vpn required,
I have got a mag 256 dont know if I need to update firmware on it would appreciate it if I could get pointed in right direction about setting up. Had zgemma in past and am little bit techie and not completely clueless.
Thanks lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back