AutoBouquetsMaker sat.xml and cable.xml updater

I've got sky UK yes sky UK fta only no generate main bouquet no generate sections bouquet yes generate HD bouquet yes

Ok ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers and transfer the sat_282_sky_uk.xml to pc add it to Dropbox pm me the link and I'll have a look at it

---------- Post Merged at 07:54 PM ----------

Also what image are you using?

Yes custom to my area

I have done all of this but when I run AutoBoquetsmaker it say's cannot read file. Anything I can do to fix it?

What image it does state tested vix3.2037 and above if you have a really old version of vix it maybe using an older version of autobouqetesmarker

Right uploaded these 2 files ...updated config file...updated successfully....restarted box.....ran scan in autobougets...restarted again...still not picking up the news sky cinema channels in sd and I believe setanta has renamed the channel recently...again this hasn't changed either....any ideas anyone

the cinema you wont notice it will still show sky premiere not sky cinema premier for setanta press the tv button then goto the channel and press down the names should change

they have its just how the channels have been named they probably cant fit cinema in the service name i dont think the movies had it on the name ie sky movies premier

Is there any way of downloading the latest version of abm as i dont have the option to update config files

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi can someone help me out? i put the update config files mod on my 2s box, followed all suggestions on the post the files were posted on but still don't show eirsports... also setanta sports is in not indexed is this how it should be or not? also when i checked the EPG import plugin settings it is set too "automatic import EPG: disable" should that be enable?

***** all working now sorted it *****

Last edited:
Anyone know of a way to get the eir sports with the use of the custom area of sly uk, I can do it using the Sly Roi, but don't want two sets of bouquets

The easiest way is as follows;

From your Entertainment Bouquet, select channel "Eden" to watch, press up cursor on remote, press the red button, you should now see all eir Sport channels.

Move the cursor of remote to highlight eir Sport 1, press Menu on remote, then press 5, choose Bouquet / Sport / OK.

You should now have eir Sport 1 on you UK Sports Bouquet.

Repeat above for the other eir Sport channels.

Hope this helps.

The easiest way is as follows;

From your Entertainment Bouquet, select channel "Eden" to watch, press up cursor on remote, press the red button, you should now see all eir Sport channels.

Move the cursor of remote to highlight eir Sport 1, press Menu on remote, then press 5, choose Bouquet / Sport / OK.

You should now have eir Sport 1 on you UK Sports Bouquet.

Repeat above for the other eir Sport channels.

Hope this helps.

I ended up selecting ROI to no and now have both eir channels..... Only eir sport 2 is in HD though is this the same for you ?

Yes, there is only one HD Channel atm; but at least you have them without having to implement the ROI Bouquet.

Will eir show a 3pm premiership game every week like setanta used to [emoji848]

Last edited:
Back