AutoBouquetsMaker sat.xml and cable.xml updater

Hopefully, fingers crossed, check below;

Two significant broadcast deals have been confirmed for Irish sports fans

Code:
http://www.the42.ie/irish-tv-broadcast-deals-12-november-2015-2439996-Nov2015/

[video=youtube;EqJuAIYd-Bo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqJuAIYd-Bo[/video]

According to this its sky who will be broadcasting the 3pm games in Ireland.

That must mean a dedicated sky sports Ireland channel is coming then possibly. If that's the case would another update be required like the one created in this thread ?

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/...33-games-with-3pm-saturday-starts-409126.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would suggest, regional restrictions of the Irish card would apply.

ie; in Ireland, channel 101 is RTE ONE, whereas in the UK, its BBC 1.

There are also regional variations of sky channels including sports, both in the UK and Ireland.

By the way adding eir sports to the top sports bouquet from the Irish sports bouquet gets removed after abm scans every morning,

And as i can gather i reckon it will be the Irish version of sky sports 1 (maybe) that will have 3pm kick offs as eir sports is just setanta renamed and they have lost the rights

Maybe were wasting out time trying to get eir sports in uk sports bouquet also isnt premier sports just mirror channel of setanta/ eir sports in the day time anyway?

I have just done a scan and all is OK, nothing removed, see pic.

image.jpg

A regards wasting our time, this would depend on your needs and your provider and yes, most of Premier sport was mirrored on Setanta.

Your all confusing me if you have include not indexed channels to yes then you will get all the eirsport channels in the sky uk sports bouquet

Your all confusing me if you have include not indexed channels to yes then you will get all the eirsport channels in the sky uk sports bouquet

My eir channels have gone today after this mornings scan..... I also have not indexed channels to yes [emoji848]

I can't check at the moment till tomorrow because my h2h uses a custom swap but I'll check the 2s tomorrow have you ran the config updater?

I cannot blame you for being confused.

In reply to ashtad, the reference I made to regional variations was to identify boundaries for official viewing cards only,
not what could be picked up in his box.

Perhaps, Johnny 1471 should scan using your suggestion.

---------- Post Merged at 04:52 PM ----------

My eir channels have gone today after this mornings scan..... I also have not indexed channels to yes [emoji848]

Strange, I have just done another scan and all is sill OK, see pic.

btw; channels are not indexed.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I cannot blame you for being confused.

In reply to ashtad, the reference I made to regional variations was to identify boundaries for official viewing cards only,
not what could be picked up in his box.

Perhaps, Johnny 1471 should scan using your suggestion.

---------- Post Merged at 04:52 PM ----------

Strange, I have just done another scan and all is sill OK, see pic.

btw; channels are not indexed.

View attachment 18273

Maybe I will switch the indexed channels to off and see if that works..... It used to do it with setanta also after the morning scan would disappear every day

Oh good I'm hoping so I'm sure I read sky was looking at doing the prem season ticket like used to here maybe I'm wrong

Back