Being asked to setup a box for cable?

Yep that seem to be the option , he's gotta know some one , thanks again for the input Cheers ..........

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

You just add virmin to the providers in service searching that then gives you to boquets sly and virmin a few other little tweaks here and there anx it will be set up mate.

Right got this box this morning still unsure of how to set it up. I've looked all over but their seems to be help anywhere to set it up

thanks for the help guys do i add my cline for sky in same place i add the vm line?

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ----------

Can someone please post a ex sample of how the configuration file is setup for run both lines for vm and sly please

Have a quick look in the downloads section at my mg_cfg file down load, if it doesn't make sense post back here

Do I need to keep the N: at the beginning of the line or remove it? Also in your files it has user in the lines does that need to be there as my lines don't have that word in them

Remove the N so it looks like this:
CWS = topserver.com 12345 Dave password55 01 02 03 and so on

Edit:
It's a example, user is your user name your server provider gave you, it's part of the make up of the line details

cws= N: monkey 11000 111111111 2222222222 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Is that how it should look

Back