Channels Missing ?....Add them here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little patience goes a long way and if it takes more time than expected by some on here then i'm prepared to wait coz if it does get sorted, then itl be worth the wait. Rome wasn't built in a day. If it can't be sorted, then at least i can say it was good while it lasted and with the help of this brilliant forum i have saved myself alot of money that i would normally pay to sky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right guys, I want to give everyone an official update so you can stop all this back and forth

My dad is Rupert Murdoch (Rupee I call him). I've not spoken to him for a while due to a disagreement over a H.2S but today I sent him a whatsapp asking why I can't receive the "doom" channels any more. After the usual introductions of "You're no son of mine, I'd never have got pissed at that F1 party if I knew you were going to be the result" he finally calmed and told me the following...
"I was on my yacht a few days back with a group of honeys when one of them bet me a couldn't neck a bottle of crystal whilst steering with only my left foot. I knew my jimmy choo choo flip flops had great grip so I spun old Bertha round 180 no problem. Unfortunately in doing this my iPhone 11 slipped off the deck and as I grabbed it, I accidentally changed the settings on my "I AM GOD" app. The result was a transponder frequency modulation change on the Flux Capacitor resetting everything to 88mhz. There is no way to change this back without the help of my head engineer, Alexander Graham Jobs. AGJ is currently away developing intergalactic Wi-Fi in the colonial region of Mars. He must wait around 18 months for the planets to re-align and then the return trip is around 6 months until he's back in the big smoke. I have text him though and told him to ditch the Wi-Fi for now so he should be back mid 2019. Until then, I'm sorry but you'll have to put up with a disruption to your channels, AGJ knows you are waiting and will get to your call as soon as possible; you are number 6,018,445 in the queue"
He hung up after this and sent me a series of poo face emoji's

I've taken the above to mean there is nothing us minions can do, stop asking the same questions when people are aware of them, the cost of your service is very low in comparison to what others pay on the high street, things "may" get sorted in due course so let the experts do their thing, speculation isn't good for anyone when it's based on fiction not fact

Hopefully this helps people and you can now let that breath go and relax. Woo-Sa, Woo-Sa

Last edited:
Well said didenno ive been using cs for about 4 years probably saved myself about 5 grand on full sky subs . Even if this cant be sorted i will be happy and at the end of the day we all have other options there will allways be a way to beat the system

As said above looks like SSN channel has gone and will be The Masters 2017 preview, daft thing is SSN used to be "Free View" then they made it subscription, why would they just block SSN if it was that easy to take each channel out ?.

Well said didenno for every expert Sky have there is another who is not on the Sky payroll ;-)) .

Wasn't Rob trying to flog IPTV services the other day? would explain why he's so keen to keep pushing that it's the end...

I mean it could be, probably is, but if you've got a vested interest then you're obviously going to keep pushing it...

Last edited:
Personally i find it funny how everyone is paniking about losing sky 80% of it is shit apart from the sport the movies are all the same over and over endless repeats on the entertainment package
You can get subs for netflix amazon and full iptv more movies tv shows and sports than you could possibly watch

You lot need to chill ya beans lol.The said channels could be brought back now maybe?but maybe theres a reason there not at the mo.saying that a temporary fix may not be the answer to a long term fix;)

Last edited:
Were there some adult channels that weren't clearing a few days ago? as the only ones not clearing for me at the moment are the ones that are solely PPV content.

Right guys, I want to give everyone an official update so you can stop all this back and forth

My dad is Rupert Murdoch (Rupee I call him). I've not spoken to him for a while due to a disagreement over a H.2S but today I sent him a whatsapp asking why I can't receive the "doom" channels any more. After the usual introductions of "You're no son of mine, I'd never have got pissed at that F1 party if I knew you were going to be the result" he finally calmed and told me the following...
"I was on my yacht a few days back with a group of honeys when one of them bet me a couldn't neck a bottle of crystal whilst steering with only my left foot. I knew my jimmy choo choo flip flops had great grip so I spun old Bertha round 180 no problem. Unfortunately in doing this my iPhone 11 slipped off the deck and as I grabbed it, I accidentally changed the settings on my "I AM GOD" app. The result was a transponder frequency modulation change on the Flux Capacitor resetting everything to 88mhz. There is no way to change this back without the help of my head engineer, Alexander Graham Jobs. AGJ is currently away developing intergalactic Wi-Fi in the colonial region of Mars. He must wait around 18 months for the planets to re-align and then the return trip is around 6 months until he's back in the big smoke. I have text him though and told him to ditch the Wi-Fi for now so he should be back mid 2019. Until then, I'm sorry but you'll have to put up with a disruption to your channels, AGJ knows you are waiting and will get to your call as soon as possible; you are number 6,018,445 in the queue"
He hung up after this and sent me a series of poo face emoji's

I've taken the above to mean there is nothing us minions can do, stop asking the same questions when people are aware of them, the cost of your service is very low in comparison to what others pay on the high street, things "may" get sorted in due course so let the experts do their thing, speculation isn't good for anyone when it's based on fiction not fact

Hopefully this helps people and you can now let that breath go and relax. Woo-Sa, Woo-Sa

lol

As said above looks like SSN channel has gone and will be The Masters 2017 preview, daft thing is SSN used to be "Free View" then they made it subscription, why would they just block SSN if it was that easy to take each channel out ?.

Well said didenno for every expert Sky have there is another who is not on the Sky payroll ;-)) .

Had a look at Sat 19.2 Germany SSN is still free on SD & HD, looks like the UK is been treated different for some reason.

Had a look at Sat 19.2 Germany SSN is still free on SD & HD, looks like the UK is been treated different for some reason.

Yes because years back card sharing and other things were harder to do and more underground ,now it been abused with likes of eBay selling shit boxs and cheap lines to the masses, that why it looks like game over in the U.K. Side a bit like Italy to be honest .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back