channels missing says tuner failed on CLOUD IBOX

killy786

I have certin channels missing that say tuner failed. how do i get these back on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help

thanks for replying. Ive had such a frustrating time messing with this box. i am so frustrated trying this box. I used this guide to set up my box around 2 months ago. Everything I followed there and it worked. I am aware that all HD channels gone off, as they did, but my box was running fine with all SD channels, then a few international channels didnt work. when i went on the channel it said tuner failed. Tried many things to get them back, but nothing worked. I read somewhere do a factory reset but that has messed my whole day up. so frustrated. tried to reflash box. even that doesnt work even though same xpeedlx folder is on USB.

---------- Post Merged at 09:52 PM ----------

Problem is
1) When I press EPG button, bouqet list doesnt come up like before (ALl channels, sport, news, e.t.c)
2) done channel search several times, and also done scan on autobouqetmaker but still doesnt sort channels.
3) used DCC to enter my cline, but scrambled channels dont work, only FTA (these didt work until I done a channel search.
Generally all settings messed up as USB is plugged in with xpeedlx, been fiddling around with autobouqet maker searching all sky england, IR, NIR, local ones.
PLZ HELP

Ok. Take it a little slower. I know it can get maddening :)

So uv messed ur set up image by flashing. We can sort that later. 1st do you think you want to fix the image the way it is or could you have changed settings you shouldn't have and maybe flashing again would be best?

(I think from ur 1st post its just not been updating moved channels or an lnb problem which u cant fix tonight anyway. But could be wrong. But best get the box how u want it 1st anyway and test)

Last edited:
Would it not be easier to upgrade the box with a image that is known to be working.

like the last one Sucmnsee uploaded at the start of the month?

Everything is set and ready to go.

( i may be wrong but seems an easy route its what i always do if something goes wrong on my cloud ibox )

i tried but nothing worked. I had vix helios 017 image running, tried to reflash same image doesnt work.

---------- Post Merged at 01:37 PM ----------

whats happened is that after factory reset the auto bouqet settings are messed up and channels arent assorted like they were before. more importantly my cline isnt working working even though iv used DCC to re-enter it several times.

even tried to reflash with existing helios 017 image, again just goes straight to boot

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ----------

could you help me with this bootloader thing. dont understand how this works . where is link to download it and do i do this before.

---------- Post Merged at 02:03 PM ----------

I have downloaded this vix apollo 022 image. My USB is formatted to FAT32, and empty. I renamed file to cloudix, but this didnt work yesterday. Was it because I needed the bootlader?

Ok. Have you tried with

1- an xpeed image instead of cloudix image?

2- different usb stick. They can just stop working for flashing but work all other ways. In this case download a low level format tool and full not quick format the usb. Then in windows again do a full not quick format. This should fix if its usb issue

can anybody direct me to the bootlader download, and how to do this?

---------- Post Merged at 02:09 PM ----------

i did try xspeedx image of helios 017. ive downloaded the cloudix image you told me to. where can i find bootlader. so I can try now

right ive done a full format on my usb stick and put bootloader on. shall i insert in back, and power on, wat shall i expect?

extracted file. shall i put whole folder on USB. or just the xpeedlx folder that is the folder inside the bootloader-cloud-ibox-plus-751mhz folder ???

---------- Post Merged at 02:20 PM ----------

uld??

Just the folder xpeedlx with 3-5 files inside. Forget how many

---------- Post Merged at 02:26 PM ----------

Sequence on front of box for bootloader is
Boot
Flash
Uld
Done. Should take 2 mins ish

Back