channels missing says tuner failed on CLOUD IBOX

im trying the bootloader first. do I still need to do this.

---------- Post Merged at 02:32 PM ----------

when i inserted my usb back in laptop. two new folders have been created themselves in USB. one is called movie and the other is called timeshift

---------- Post Merged at 02:36 PM ----------

again renamed the bootlader folder which was callled xpeedlx to cloudix....gone straight to boot once again.

---------- Post Merged at 02:38 PM ----------

what shall i do now???

---------- Post Merged at 02:48 PM ----------

tried everything...still not working?

Its the usb stick.

---------- Post Merged at 02:56 PM ----------

If u cant get ur hands on another 1 u need to dl a low level format tool. Not just windows 1

got it load bootloader. it said uld done. this is cause I done a full format on my usb pen. right now to image, shall i delete bootloader of usb, format usb again, and the put on cloudix image and then follow i instructions???

ok flashed box with image it says done. now what? follow instructions. got a few concerns

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 PM ----------

this is part i need help on. only have a 256mb pen, so i guesss i dont need to create swap file.

---------- Post Merged at 03:26 PM ----------

Ok this is where I am stuck from the instructions:

Menu
Setup
Vix
Swap manager
Make sure its created, enable at startup and active- or see setup thread.

(Just change region to your local and add ur line ;-)
auto bouqets setup
cross epg setup to hdd
service scanning set to SD
256mb swapfile setup
Added SkySkin;-)

Ok. You CAN do all leaving out the swap file. But I Strongly recommend spending a fiver on a usb3 16gb stick v soon. Box will last longer

---------- Post Merged at 03:31 PM ----------

Are you going to leave 256mb stick in box permanently for epg data etc?

ok so from there what shall i miss out

---------- Post Merged at 03:33 PM ----------

yes i am. thats what i was doing last time.

---------- Post Merged at 03:34 PM ----------

need help with this part as last time this is where my box was messed up. Just change region to your local and add ur line ;-)
auto bouqets setup
cross epg setup to hdd
service scanning set to SD
256mb swapfile setup
Added SkySkin;-)

If yes u need to follow instructions to initialise it (format to box). Remember its no good anywhere else afterwards

Change the sky skin and download the blue hd one from teh plugins 10 x better. ( save that for a little later tho haha )

Ok so go to
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Providers.
Cange sky Ni and Sky Republic to no and your area to yes SD

everything is actually setup like autobouqet maker. and it has a sky skin.

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ----------

but them same channels still not working as before. they international channels. ARY news. sucmnsee: do you know how I can get these back on.

no...how do I do this

---------- Post Merged at 03:53 PM ----------

All other channels working i beleive...just a few international ones that dont work.....has it got anything to do with SKy channels number changes

---------- Post Merged at 03:53 PM ----------

All other channels working i beleive...just a few international ones that dont work.....has it got anything to do with SKy channels number changes

Ok. Try not to jump ahead.
This is from memory so sorry if slightly out. Im in work

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Scan now. (Dont use auto scan or manual scan)

---------- Post Merged at 03:56 PM ----------

Ok I live near Burnley...so before I do this
Service searching
Providers.

shall i do this

---------- Post Merged at 03:56 PM ----------

Ok I live near Burnley...so before I do this
Service searching
Providers.

shall i do this

---------- Post Merged at 03:59 PM ----------

Im on autobouquetsmaker providers...do I click on Freesat No as well, and How do I select my local area???

---------- Post Merged at 04:02 PM ----------

sucmnsee: do I click on Freesat - No . then on SkY england click yes and Im assuming from the options it would be granada SD for me...is that right?

Right done....thats just sorted bouqet list out. But my problem still there. ARY news not working...need that channel for my old man...its just a black screen and says Tuner failed....any ideas on how to get this running?

V sorry dude im running out of knowledge there. I read that a few channels have moved satellite but know no more. If it helps have a look here Search Results for - KingOfSat

But now most is back and running try posting in general satellite section and list the channels u cant get. One of the experienced guys may know whats going on. How many channels are u missing total?

Back