dream box 500-s

ali123

hi im new here could any1 help me with my dream box 500-s the remote control will not respond to the receiver

thanks

Moved to Dreambox section as not an intro.

If you have a mobile phone with camera switch it to camera mode. Point the remote at the camera lens, and you should see the infra-red LED flashing on the screen. If you don't see it flashing, the remote is dead.

If you see the LED flashing, unplug the box from the mains. Open the casing (cover) & gently push down on the connectors (ribbons) at the front of the box & make sure none of them are loose.

Then try the remote again.

Last edited:
hi i have a dream box 500 dmv standard not hd. i need to change card sharer and dont know how to do it. can someone please help. thanks

@sheree you have dreambox 500s right? and you want to change your current cardsharing service provider if yes then follow below

connect your box through DCC and enter login id root and password after then open var then etc then cccam.cfg click edit on it then paste your new service provider acess cline/nline save and restart cccam on box.

or
if you using mgcamd then open var then keys then newcamd.list paste your acess nline in it replace N: with CWs:

or
if you not know box password then flash your box with proper image then by default password is dreambox then download CCcam or mgcamd or oscam through addons.

Back