E3 Card Reader PS3 downgrade 3.50 to 3.41

malc27

You will need a Jail break device (Dev board) Or a PSDowngrader/Clone that can put your PS3 into service mode.;)

even if you get a jailbreak device, with sony promising to roll out a new stronger system will i be affected in anyway?

Just don’t update your PS3 to Firmware 3.55 as you will not be able to downgrade your PS3 to 3.41 version and use the jailbreak the only problem with the downgrade you will not be able to play blue ray discs and some of the new released games until there is a new jailbreak version available.

my ps3 is 3.41 at the moment, need a new jailbreak device though as the other one broke

There are some available on fleeBay :gamer:

sinno on here recommended me to one on a website but i think it involved upgrading, not had time to look around tbh with studies going on.

i know technology changes everyday so need to look around for some,

malc27,the new sony firmware is 3.60,you are able to run custom firmware on the ps3 without need for a dev board now,kmeaw 3.55 been 1,for the 3.41 die hards such as myself the gt break is a far superior device

sinno i cant find the link to the jailbreak device you showed me few weeks back

im on 3.41fw at the moment, do not want to upgrade or anything

Check out r4king com from the USA just got one myself the other day and good price

Personally, i could not give r4king a good recommendation either. It took over a month to recieve the product, and the product arrived broken, and customer service did nothing about it other than argue with me.

Would never use them again.

Personally, i could not give r4king a good recommendation either. It took over a month to recieve the product, and the product arrived broken, and customer service did nothing about it other than argue with me.

Would never use them again.

they are utter garbage! stay away from them :censored:

Added after 4 minutes:

sinno is this the one you recommended to me with the case?

Minimus AVR USB Development Board - ModTraders.co.uk

Last edited:
yh i just bought from them now. bought the one you recommended? do i just plug in and ready to play games or do i need to do anything?

You will need flip to put the hex on,there is a pdf on there site that explains the process,its hard to get the knack of at first but it is easy after a few go's

You will need flip to put the hex on,there is a pdf on there site that explains the process,its hard to get the knack of at first but it is easy after a few go's

cant i plug in ad use it like that? ive looked on the site and cant find that PDF unless im not looking properly, any chance you got it anywhere or the instructions of doing it?

Back