Fire tablet>downloader

fordiemufc

Hi all,
I am looking for a way to get my provider's app on a fire tablet.
I usually (for my firestick) use downloader but I can't seem to get it on a fire tablet, anyone have any suggestions?
Cheers

Hi all,
I usually (for my firestick) use downloader but I can't seem to get it on a fire tablet, anyone have any suggestions?
Cheers
Why can't you get it?
What error message is showing?
Have you enabled Developer Options and allowed apps from Unknown Sources?

Hi all,
Cheers
You cannot install downloader on a fire tv tablet. First thing i would do is install google play store on there its a little tricky but youtube has a couple of really good videos showing how.

You cannot install downloader on a fire tv tablet. First thing i would do is install google play store on there its a little tricky but youtube has a couple of really good videos showing how.
You could at one time do the same on fire tvs as firesticks that was the whole point not sure about tablet. But should imagine they all run same OS

Is Google play going to let him download some dodgy app from some mush in shepherd's bush?

Bush
Bush
Bush
Bush

It doing my head in now lol.
Can't even install the app I want on my phone now and it was no there previous...all I keep getting is storage permission required...
Ask provider for a bitly URL for his apk app, you can paste that into google browser and download the file and install it that way.

You could at one time do the same on fire tvs as firesticks that was the whole point not sure about tablet. But should imagine they all run same OS
Nope not on tablets

Is Google play going to let him download some dodgy app from some mush in shepherd's bush?

Bush
Bush
Bush
Bush
Once you install google play store and make the software changes the fire tv tablet becomes a normal android device. It stops all the amazon crap like the sticks have.

Once you install google play store and make the software changes the fire tv tablet becomes a normal android device. It stops all the amazon crap like the sticks have.
Well that's a relief.
Abnormal android devices have been a thorn in my side for years.
:LOL:

Can't even install the app I want on my phone now and it was no there previous...all I keep getting is storage permission required...
If you can't install it on the phone then I would be looking at trying a different provider.
If its being flagged as a threat by numerous devices, your iptv provider is probably on the radar.
Don't send him any money

How To Enable Storage Permission In Android Devices?
  1. Step 1: Open the “Settings” App.
  2. Step 2: Open “Application” Settings.
  3. Step 3: Select App To Allow Permission.
  4. Step 4: Enable Storage Permission.
  5. Step 5: Launch The Application.
  6. Read, Write, And Modify Data.
  7. Access Media Files.
  8. File Manager & Cloud Storage.

Back