got all the channels on zgemma s2 but wont update

slate1234

Hi all I have all my free view channels and sly channels but epg wont update it keeps saying tunerlock timeout, I have both tuners set to 28.2 both locked any ideas anyone

Menu, setup, service searching, signal finder press right to change tuner what signal strength are you getting

Ok I think where getting mixed up is it doing it when updating channel listings or epg both are different ie autobouqetesmarker and autobouqete e2 is updating the channel numbers and crossepg and epg importer is for epg data

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Are you only using one not both.

Can you take a screen shot of your tuner configuration. Menu, setup, service searching, Tuner configuration.

You say this is happening with openwebife so are you streaming while it's trying to update that maybe why each service needs it's own tuner so it could be conflicting using one tuner for abm , 1 for live tv and 1 for openwebife you can only use 2 at the same time

zgemma.JPG
thanks for takeing the time to help

---------- Post Merged at 03:18 PM ----------

where in the settings do I go to comfirm the image I'm useing

---------- Post Merged at 03:18 PM ----------

where in the settings do I go to comfirm the image I'm useing

Ok go into them change to
Simple
Single
28.2E astra 2e
No

Set both the same

---------- Post Merged at 03:29 PM ----------

To find out what image your using menu, information, about

Menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker, configure expert check include not indexed channels is yes.

Then providers sky uk yes choose your area custom not sd or HD then start scan.

if I disable tuner B I can tune useing autobouquet maker once it has scanned all the channels I can turn tuner A back on and record ect just seems odd

---------- Post Merged at 03:48 PM ----------

yes checked all the cables two/three times

---------- Post Merged at 03:50 PM ----------

sorry, typeing to fast. if I turn tuner B off I can get all the channels once I have them all I can turn tuner B back on and record ect.

Back