GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i reflashed with atv 6.2 i did a clean install with no backup, then i installed grogbuild and followed your guide to set things up. I set an autotimer when there were no other timers saved and it was just one single timer that i added, no others at all. The normal timer for recording works fine, just autotimer is being awkward which is a real pain lol
it sounds like it is an issue with the Autotimer plugin in the recent ATV builds, hopefully it will be fixed soon, check software updates over next couple of days

have you restarted the box after initialising, not restart gui but restart. this creates the folders on the usb for timeshift.

If you have teamviewer on your computer pm me the id and password for it and I will take a look. You should really just stick to one or other hdd

have you restarted the box after initialising, not restart gui but restart. this creates the folders on the usb for timeshift.

If you have teamviewer on your computer pm me the id and password for it and I will take a look. You should really just stick to one or other hdd
ive always had the same hdd for my box and it works fine i literally went toilet after the match on thursday and im getting all these errors. Would a new fresh install sort it out. i only used my other hdd because it said my other was busy not mounting so i tried my san disk and i get the same message and then that last upload when i change channel. and sorry grog i don't have that fancy stuff so you can check sorry

I wouldn't reflash yet as it appears there is an issue with the autotimers in recent builds. give it a few days and see if that gets resolved

Press the red button on the remote and select plugins -> mount manager and post a picture of what is displayed.

Cuddly?
take hdd out and reboot the box - completely power off turn back on, then attach the hdd and initialise it and mount it

why are you formatting it fat? ffs please read instructions below

1. unplug hdd, and then plug back in
2. menu -> Setup -> System -> Storage devices -> Initialise -> your usb -> red button
3. menu -> Standy/Restart -> Restart (NOT RESTART GUI)

hi guys just re installing it now and when i put the code in the terminal on open web its asking me for a password, am i doing something wrong haha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back