GrogBuild Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as far as the auto timer problem im getting, is there anything i can do about it on my part? Or do i just have to wait it out?
It's an odd one as no one else had mentioned having the same issue and no one else has commented on the other 2 threads where you've mentioned it.

I suggest flashing just ATV 6.2 with no build, this can be done via blue button -> flash online and then install epgimporter and autobouquetsmaker and then see if you have a similar issue.

Out of interest you're not trying to set two timers that are on at same time but on different cable channels are you?

It's an odd one as no one else had mentioned having the same issue and no one else has commented on the other 2 threads where you've mentioned it.

I suggest flashing just ATV 6.2 with no build, this can be done via blue button -> flash online and then install epgimporter and autobouquetsmaker and then see if you have a similar issue.

Out of interest you're not trying to set two timers that are on at same time but on different cable channels are you?

Hi Grog, my H52TC (6.3 beta) has started to show this error message also following installing system up dates yesterday. Not overly worried as apart from msg all recordings etc seem ok.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sb9o0e8s07ivbal/IMG_1339.jpg?dl=0
IMG_1339.jpg
Does anyone know what i have to change in my settings to get this option back

Last edited:

Just installed grog freerange on my zgemma h52tc and I get the autotimer error

it just looks like its struggling with my hard drive but I've just put a sandsk in and its doing the same, im baffled

ok the first one is simple, it means the usb stick that you have plugged in is not initialised, you need to initialise is and then restart your box, menu -> Setup -> system -> storage devices -> Initialise

The second is a tuner issue, what box are you using?

ok the first one is simple, it means the usb stick that you have plugged in is not initialised, you need to initialise is and then restart your box, menu -> Setup -> system -> storage devices -> Initialise

The second is a tuner issue, what box are you using?
im on a h2h and ive initialised both hdd and they both say they can't unmount due to being busy

I dont record anythong so dont bother with all this caper, but the first error msg means the hdd/usb hadn't been initialised, no idea what the second one means

ive tried initialising both but its saying it can't. i literally watch the arsenal match went the loo and then had this error... sorry guys haha

When i reflashed with atv 6.2 i did a clean install with no backup, then i installed grogbuild and followed your guide to set things up. I set an autotimer when there were no other timers saved and it was just one single timer that i added, no others at all. The normal timer for recording works fine, just autotimer is being awkward which is a real pain lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back