Guide How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image

Hi, having trouble getting my N-line sorted with the correct numbers
in the cws=vm.server.com bit what exactly are the numbers i insert?
for the tv.server if I'm in leicester which is Leicester 1 NTL 00012 643.000 6.887 is it those numbers in turn i put in without the dots?
thanks in advance

No, the 00012 is all you need from that and that's your area ID. That goes in ABM as your region effectively.

The CWS info is your line/gift and what your server sends you. It may be in a newcamd.list file already.

Should be easy question for the guys in the know, do I get my faulty genuine VU + DUO repaired (weak signal) or do I take a chance with the Z'gemma ? what ya all think, UK here, fixed dish 28.2E (for now at least although I may go motorised after the new year if god spares me and us all).

EDIT : oops, just realised this is the E2 page, made a mistake, sorry, thought for some reason it was the z'gemma page but I was wrong, either way, maybe someone could still answer my question or staff could move my post over to the correct page in the z'gemma section please, thanks and sorry again, my mistake.

Last edited:
Hi As a newbie not knowing fully about the tech etc, what has to be done after buying an edison OS mini combo with openvix flashed already. What next steps do I have to take after recieving my box from provider thanks for any help Dazkar

Just follow this guide and get a line from a sat server and one from a cable server.

Preffereably both N lines

Just wanted to thank you for the guide, managed to follow the step by step and got it all working.

Got confused by the Network I.D number to use (still don't know how I resolved this I entered the service area) and thought in the newcamd.list when editing I had to leave the "user-" ref in lol.

Sorted though, couldn't have done it without this guide.

Hi.
Been lurking a while, bit bullet and bought the Edision os mini, well done to bees for an excellent guide even for a newbie like me.
But, I have a problem. (of course).
I'm using 28E, andI can load the c line but it does nothing. What format do I need to enter, the line came like ' c : cs. blahh.com 15968jhg6985654jklh36g'
What do i load to the box? Does it need the 01.....14 sets of numbers?

Was you sent the line with the numbers at the end?

If it has 01 to 14 on the end then it's an nline either have it in CCcam.cfg starting with

N: cs. blahh.com 15968jhg6985654jklh36g 01 to 14 in etc folder

Or in newcamd.list starting with CWS = without the N so

CWS = cs. blahh.com 15968jhg6985654jklh36g 01 to 14
In usr/keys

If it was sent with C: without numbers it needs to be in CCcam.cfg as it is in etc folder and you should be running cccam

Back