Guide How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image

Yea, I realise that now, shows what a newbie I am :) Got it going through the cccam as mentioned above and messing around with the format slightly. Happy out.... Many thanks to the guys for their input earlier, an excellent resource!

Hi All. Thanks very much for the (free) resource which is much needed for someone who didn't know any of this existed a couple of weeks ago... And great to be out of my £85/month VM contract!

This evening I will be starting (shift 2!) step 4 of Bees's guide 'installing soft cams'. I have just purchased a TM Nano SE M2 Plus triple tuner x1 DVB-S2 and x2 DVB-C and which is now hooked up to both a Sat dish and a VM line with all three tuners configured.

One question, as far as I can make out nlines are for Mgcamm running on DVB-C (which is what I intend to install tonight)? And clines are for Cccam running on DVB-S2? If this is correct do I need to request x1 of each or just the nline? If I'm not even in the park please let me know and I will go back to lurking for a while! Again many thanks.

You need a line for each sat and sky but keep them both the same ie both nlines or both clines

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi dsayers.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you mean x1 for sat/sky and x1 for cable? Consensus from what I can make out is nlines on mgcamd are more stable? Would you agree?

The wife and kids will lynch me if its not reliable and especially as I have already had the VM cut-off!

Yup.. still helpful to this day, set up a new box after a long time, and had forgotten everything, this guide helped me get it sorted smoothly. Really a great help.

This guide is great but why do you only scan for channels with ABM and not within service searching?
Are you not missing a step?
If i follow this guide to the letter i get all the channels and bouquets but all of them have N/A next to them.
They dont say BBC1, BBC2 etc but just 101, 102 etc

No need to run service scan abm does it for you. If you run a service scan your just wasting time and pulling in channels not needed in the last scanned bouquet.

Ok in abm delete bouquets do a full automatic scan on the cable tuner sounds like the lamedb file is an issue then run abm

Back