Guide How to set up an E2 combo box with vix image

Hi
i have used this guide to set up a miracle box about 6 months ago. I am now trying to set up another but the menus don't seem to be the same as the ones in this guide! I can't even find the auto bouquet section? Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks

Great guide but I just cant get any sky channels, have done everything with the 2 config files.

Does anyone have a copy of mg_cfg for the zgemma h2s. Also I have just one line in newcamd.list with my CWS. Should this pick it up?

Trying to use that guide to set up a mutant hd 1500 but the cccam isn't there on the list of downloadable plug ins - any ideas? total newbie at this?

all softcams are there if your running cline and using cccam 2.30 is whats needed or nline use mgcamd 1.38 and both cfg are in forum downloads,choose which you want.

Yes I can see cccam in the set up list but following this guide I got to the download plug ins bit and could only see mgcamd 1.38 - it keeps coming up with an error also relating to etc.cccam or something like that saying it cant find it? Think I'll try resetting the box and starting again maybe, when I say new I mean new. Think I need a fast education re this.

Yes I can see cccam in the set up list but following this guide I got to the download plug ins bit and could only see mgcamd 1.38 - it keeps coming up with an error also relating to etc.cccam or something like that saying it cant find it? Think I'll try resetting the box and starting again maybe, when I say new I mean new. Think I need a fast education re this.
CCcam.2.3.0 should be there along with a few other versions of CCcam
If your using openvix then your CCcam.cfg file needs to go into the etc folder.

Yes I am using openvix and it definitely isn't there following the steps here - i have my cccam.cfg file on a pen - so I need to do this first before I can see the plug in?

If you cannot see the cccams in the plugins menu then it sounds like a bad flash.
When you enter the plugins menu and press download, go into softcams, there must be a list of all the softcams, if not i would reflash as something is wrong.

You can add your line anytime you wish

I've just looked again and it's def not there - lots of others just not that one - pardon my ignorance but how do I reflash?

I've just looked again and it's def not there - lots of others just not that one - pardon my ignorance but how do I reflash?

Did you buy box plug n play?
You might already have cccam downloaded and it just needs selecting using your remote control, go to softcams and try using your remote to see if its possible to select another cam going left or right on the remote

Thank you - will probably have more questions when I try it - do you think it's worth restoring box to factory settings and trying the whole thing again first?

Just flash over the top. That overwrites everything anyway so factory reset is a pointless step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back