How to Enter an Nline into MG Cam for Skybox

I have never had an issue entering MGcmad on my boxes. Load the details of the server into the newcamd.list in notepad save to pen put pen in and upgrade via usb - job done.

Hi Guys,

I got a test sea lion from someone and since i had a nline already working i reset the nline to factory from the menu and then rebooted i uploaded sea lion and rebooted again. I have scrambled and im told the problem is not his end. Did i do something wrong? if so I have original image backed up

Many thanks to the op for this tuturial. I've just added an nline to the skybox F5 and now it is flawless. I had it added in the CCcam and it was glitching every few seconds and this post has made my day....thanks

Don't post line details on an open forum.

Anybody could copy these and use them in their box.
Then you will be banned by your server.

But to be honest non of what you posted are proper lines :laughing:

Compare them with the examples shown in post 1 of this thread.

Server
Port
User
Pass

Deskey are all the numbers 01 02 03 ...... 14

Last edited:
Your line is split into 4 parts.

Server
Port (which is a number )
User
Pass

If you you have an N line either in Newcand or MG Camd
it will also need a deskey which I mentioned are the numbers which run from 01 02 03 .... to 14

Look at the example line in post 1

CWS = server.com 20000 user123 845795 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Look for the "spaces" in the line

server would be server.com
port would be 20000
user would be user123
pass would be 845795

followed by the deskey numbers.

The lines you posted didn't match that format.

Thanks for the help!! I am missing my satellite list to run a scan for the channels it shows right up to E26.0 and then jumps to E30.In the past HOT BIRD and sky tv were the 2 that used to work.

Thanks guys your help is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for the help!! I am missing my satellite list to run a scan for the channels it shows right up to E26.0 and then jumps to E30.In the past HOT BIRD and sky tv were the 2 that used to work.

Thanks guys your help is greatly appreciated :)
sorry to say you should of started a new thread i take it you have a f5 or f5s if so hotbird is no 7 in satlist and sky no 15

Thanks Tich for your help I am new on here will start a new thread for this, its is a F3 box tried a re scan with No 7 and No 15 on the list did not work :(

I have just done this, my provider gives you a N line as well as a c line but i never knew how to put it on the box, will report back in a few days when i have seen how it is working, it all went in no problem and is working fine so far

Last edited:
Just followed this post and did not work for me. upshot is that when switched off then restarted f5s comes up scrambled and I have to go into menu ccclient setup come back out then I get programs. Must have done something really wrong . Can anyone suggest a remedy Thankyou

Tested in F3 and I experienced freezing on what has been a flawless line for the last month? Deleted it and re entered newcamd in CCcam and running flawless again.
Just my experience, others seem to see a benefit

I have tried this newcamd example only today on an OpenBox v.5S and saved as a newcamd.list file on pendrive. I have used a recent server instructions as a client but I have had no joy as yet.
Any clues would be welcome.

satabr you cant run C:lines in mgcamd its for N: lines only

and when doing it by usb you should see this when you press read
Nowreading.../newcamd.list
1 items found, 1 newitems found!
Now save new account
Save data ok.
Read all finished!
if you don't then the file is created wrong.

---------- Post Merged at 02:07 AM ----------

bees I have a guide I created don't know if you want it to compare it to yours see if anything is different as ive had no come backs on my yet and also would like some 1 to have a run through it for me see what they think

Correction to the previous posting, script should read;

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = 4cardsharing.noip.us 5501 dpwr01 4cardsharing.com 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS_MULTIPLE = 4cardsharing.noip.us 5501:5554 dpwr54 4cardsharing.com 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

This also did not work on my OpnBox.

This format is all you need to enter, that newcamd list you provided is for mgcamd on enigma2 box's.
CWS = your.server.com port user pass 01 02 03 etc

All very fine you saying that however, you have not informed as to where this would be flashed, certainly not CCcam as this example is an N line.
What would you name the line also?

Back