How to Enter an Nline into MG Cam for Skybox

Hi All,

I've been experiencing issues using MGCAMD, I've got a new line which the person I got it from said will only work on MGCAMD or OSCAM. (I would usually use CCAM).

I'm entering these in manually and it would work the first time, however, when the box is rebooted or switched off/on, the channels are all scrambled again. I've checked the box is able to connect to the youtube app to confirm it has a working connection.
The only way I can get it to work again is by deleting the line and re-entering it again. I had a few of these lines and have a friend using them, he is also experiencing the same issue. We have now had this on 3 different boxes (V5s, F5 and F3).

Any ideas?

did you manage to get to the bottom of this and get this sorted?
I am having the same issue

cccam

both file attached for newcamd nline and cline to run in mgcamd cheers

example open newcamd file in wordpad then put ur acess nline in red colour data and save it

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = satabr.dyndns.orf 8679 csline cardupdate 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS_MULTIPLE = 192.168.1.2 20000:20005 dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server2

now for cline to run in mgcamd open cccamd and paste cliine in it first C: should be capital letter.

C: satabr.dyndns.com 54655 xcvxr4 ndhd483

dreambox users simply paste those two files in var/keys folder and start mgcam on box by pressing blue button select Mgcam and run

Hi All,

I've been experiencing issues using MGCAMD, I've got a new line which the person I got it from said will only work on MGCAMD or OSCAM. (I would usually use CCAM).

I'm entering these in manually and it would work the first time, however, when the box is rebooted or switched off/on, the channels are all scrambled again. I've checked the box is able to connect to the youtube app to confirm it has a working connection.
The only way I can get it to work again is by deleting the line and re-entering it again. I had a few of these lines and have a friend using them, he is also experiencing the same issue. We have now had this on 3 different boxes (V5s, F5 and F3).

Any ideas?

did you manage to get to the bottom of this and get this sorted?
I am having the same issue
Why enter it manually? Copy and paste your line onto memo stick. Insert into the usb slot
goto menu> scroll to network settings page ( important do not highlight anything) if camds is not on your screen, point your remote at the box and press 6666. Camds should now be there.
Goto mgcam plugin> upgrade by usb> ok on newcamd list, a tick will appear. Yellow for read, job done.
if your line is correct, it should say on the screen saving 2 accounts.
reboot and off you go.

im also thinking before doing this factory reset the box in menu, press yes then blue.
just add your channel list as well and your sorted.

The first post is approx 2 years old, you didn't have that option then, the firmware was different (y)

Hello
I have a problem with mgcamd
When insert nline with usb chanels didnt work and i insert nline manualy again chanels didnt work but nline is corect?
:(
please help

testing

testing

both file attached for newcamd nline and cline to run in mgcamd cheer

example open newcamd file in wordpad then put ur acess nline in red colour data and save it

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = satabr.dyndns.orf 8679 csline cardupdate 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS_MULTIPLE = 192.168.1.2 20000:20005 dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server2

now for cline to run in mgcamd open cccamd and paste cliine in it first C: should be capital letter.

dreambox users simply paste those two files in var/keys folder and start mgcam on box by pressing blue button select Mgcam and run

Back