How to Enter an Nline into MG Cam for Skybox

Tuscan, this is not your thread, not everyone answering will be replying to you.
Please keep on track everyone, no petty tiffs please.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not so sure anyone here knows what they are talking about anyway.
Your forum in supposed to be a technical place for people to share their views but it appears nobody as a clue!

I followed the step by step and got it to work via usb. When you load the mgcamd file onto your box go into the ccam settings and untick the active line, reboot and works.

If you have problems [like many] loading Nline via USB then here is a simple explanation on how to load manually.
It's extremely simple and easy to follow.
Reaper.

View attachment 12382

[File in RTF and opens in wordpad.]

I have helped set up about a dozen boxes for family and friends, the first couple I used "C" lines the rest "N" lines.
I always use a USB stick to load the lines in, they have always gone in first time.
They have all been on Skybox F5 or F5s

The given instructions are tried and tested many times and work for many people if followed correctly.
Check that you have a valid line which is guaranteed by your server.
Ensure your DHCP is on and ethernet working.
And please do not shoot down the forum and its members---not all are technically minded and those of us that are try our hardest to help others.
People come to this site to try and learn and get info and help--not to be berrated.
Thanks for your understanding.
Reaper.

Last edited:
The given instructions are tried and tested many times and work for many people if followed correctly.
Check that you have a valid line which is guaranteed by your server.
Ensure your DHCP is on and ethernet working.
And please do not shoot down the forum and its members---not all are technically minded and those of us that are try our hardest to help others.
People come to this site to try and learn and get info and help--not to be berrated.
Thanks for your understanding.
Reaper.
If my ethernet wasn't working, I'd be unable to post! I actually tried this same method some time back with no suck luck.
Please don't diss me with this shooting down members comment! I haven't shot down no one on here and I'm a new member and as such should be welcomed here not violated for my comments.

I'm not so sure anyone here knows what they are talking about anyway.
Your forum in supposed to be a technical place for people to share their views but it appears nobody as a clue!

Hmmm !!! you are welcome here just like all of the other members, i would say this is a very friendly forum
and everyone on here tries their best to help out.

If it isn't working for you then maybe you have just missed a step, have a re-read (y)

Not trying to ruffle feathers but what a great reply from a so called technically minded person.
Of course you can post if your ethernet is working for your pc but, you need your ethernet plugged into your receiver to allow your box to work.
Next--I know the posted instructions of mine work as they worked for a members V8s in the openbox section tonight [ask zigzag] so if you tried then erred somewhat if it didn't work or you have a dodgy line---insert it into the cccam setting and test [should work if good line]
Lastly no one has disrepected your good self [as a new member you are welcome just as we were when we joined] but politeness and attitude goes a long way to earn respect and I beleive I personally have earned my respect on this site and many other sites but thats all I have to say--I have no wish to argue with you or others, I just wish to help.
Reaper.

Admin/mods--if my post is offensive then feel free to delete but I will always speak my mind.

I am probably more technically minded than most would give me credit for on here, including you sir!
No dodgy line, ethernet is plugged in to box my smart tv is internet linked and working ok and the line I used an N line mgcamd is functional.
Your help and assistance is welcome so long as you stop demeaning me.

Yeah get over yourself babyboy you were pram pushed when I was writing programs!

You want help, peeps are offering, they will stay with you step by step if you let them. We always try one method, if it doesn't work, we then try another.
You may well have written programs, but you can't get this working.
If you want help, listen. No-one is taking the pish, they try, and try until finally it falls into place.

1 week ban

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

been trying to get mg cam to work and am getting lost i thin k i am putting the details in right but no joy i can get cccam to work but not this cam can anyone help or suggest a different cam to use on a vu solo enigma 2 box as cccam does have a 8 second freeze sometimes

Hi All,

I've been experiencing issues using MGCAMD, I've got a new line which the person I got it from said will only work on MGCAMD or OSCAM. (I would usually use CCAM).

I'm entering these in manually and it would work the first time, however, when the box is rebooted or switched off/on, the channels are all scrambled again. I've checked the box is able to connect to the youtube app to confirm it has a working connection.
The only way I can get it to work again is by deleting the line and re-entering it again. I had a few of these lines and have a friend using them, he is also experiencing the same issue. We have now had this on 3 different boxes (V5s, F5 and F3).

Any ideas?

im new, as in started three days ago so im on catchup. please forgive me. i downloaded your files but cant figure out how to put Nline in cccam.list in red colour. you also said: (for Cline to run in mgcamd open cccamd and paste Cline in fisrt). wouldnt that only read in cccam if you paste Cline into cccam.list. sorry if it sounds stupid but im completely new.

Back