Iptv questions relating solely to wooshbuild v4.00 beta

No wooshmans server doesn't hosts the host plugins it removes the dead links when benijofar checks them. The updater within the plugin controls the sources

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Why when I press portal on my remote does nothing loads asks me to download plug in? Any ideas what I need to do ?

Why when I press portal on my remote does nothing loads asks me to download plug in? Any ideas what I need to do ?

Which box are you using ?
Portal button the H2S is a shortcut button to specific plugins.
What are you trying to do ?

Press the green button and the plugin browser screen appears.
You will find the IPTV icon there and press ok to select.
It will probably ask you to update to latest version which is a good idea.
It is also worth going into IPTV updater list and press the blue button to update and remove dead links.
After that the IPTV list will appear for you to select whichever link you want.

I managed to remove the IPTV Player plugin via plugins but can't work out how to remove this
UPbL9Nkqcmpf0Jkg-Region.png

Can i delete it from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions ? or will it mess my box up?

You should just be able to ftp in and delete it.
Do a full backup of your box before removing it then its just a simple flash to fix it if something does go wrong

when watching content through IPTV. Occasionally I see a blue circle rotating in the left top corner. I assume this is to say buffering is occurring? Odd how the content plays perfectly and is never interrupted. Just a little off putting as icon is quite large.

when watching content through IPTV. Occasionally I see a blue circle rotating in the left top corner. I assume this is to say buffering is occurring? Odd how the content plays perfectly and is never interrupted. Just a little off putting as icon is quite large.

IF all is running ok I think you can turn off the activity circle in OSD settings.

Hi guys, I have 2 zgemma box,s and have just updated one to WooshBuild Great Product
Cant wait to see what future versions bring

Last edited:

IF all is running ok I think you can turn off the activity circle in OSD settings.

thanks for this.

Is Watch Series down? Getting "No Items to Display" on anything I have been watching on there!
The Universe
Humans
Westworld

Just checked The Level and that is showing, Would they have removed the above 3???

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 PM ----------

Fixed itself!

hi I'm getting a message could not read from resource code 9 any help please I'm new to iptv I have a zgemma s 2

Back