Kryptview a780

Rocky

VIP Member
Kryptview 780 is now out with a built in port to connect to the Interwebs, so no need to have a I-Connector with the 780.

Please note different software needed for the 750 with I-Connector and 780.

Both Boxes are working in the UK with a release for Ireland pending

hi, is there an annual renewal if i procure fromknown source. I suppose i should ask thesellar. however, asking here if anyone in the know.

cheers

Hello - newbie with first post here
i'm considering buying a 780 (when there back in stock)
i am using virgin broadband and was wondering if these boxes work on a splitter and if i should connect it directly into my virgin modem or through a homeplug (which is safer)
your thoughts please
thanks in advance

if it is just broadband signal may be weak and if you split it again even weaker and you may need a booster.cable connection is better to router to box but homeplugs will do if on same ring.

well i have just ordered my box, just hope it will last a while.
one question would you recommend changing isp away from VM ?

Got myself one of these but having trouble, only getting 8 net ids, then a complete screen ( click exit) and back to main menu. May have a dodgy flash looking for alternative versions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Please, can anyone assist.

Flashed the a780 with an earlier version (june) as instructed, screen said download complete, rebooted.(tried 09092010 but did not work) Plugged into tele and then downloaded latest firmware via the software upgrade tab. Now got 09092010 firmware. Followed the instructions for scanning, everything good until the net id bit. Still only getting 8 ( Already exists ) then nothing but a complete tab, which you click exit. This then returns you to the main menu page. Help!

All sorted out now, seems that the location i live in was an old cable and wireless area. I have only ever dealt with ntl. Change the settings accordingly, now works a treat. Happy Chappy!!

Back