Kryptview a780

i wish also ,sorry no boxes working in irl yet.

Added after 5 minutes:

Got myself one of these but having trouble, only getting 8 net ids, then a complete screen ( click exit) and back to main menu. May have a dodgy flash looking for alternative versions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Please, can anyone assist.

Flashed the a780 with an earlier version (june) as instructed, screen said download complete, rebooted.(tried 09092010 but did not work) Plugged into tele and then downloaded latest firmware via the software upgrade tab. Now got 09092010 firmware. Followed the instructions for scanning, everything good until the net id bit. Still only getting 8 ( Already exists ) then nothing but a complete tab, which you click exit. This then returns you to the main menu page. Help!

scanning wrong ids will give you problems,have you followed the tut carefully and lan cable is not plugged in yet.

Last edited:
thanks anto1969 am new to this so sorry for caps
downloaded success as you suggested but on completion of scan got most 'scambled or no video' messages on most channels.
can you give any clues.

hi everyone just got a new krypview a780 box and was hopeing once i can get the new firmwear i will get my tv back on track.
Up to now it seems very much like my old eurovox max.
has anyone got any tips that might help me get on track.
Thanks.:(

hi everyone just got a new krypview a780 box and was hopeing once i can get the new firmwear i will get my tv back on track.
Up to now it seems very much like my old eurovox max.
has anyone got any tips that might help me get on track.
Thanks.:(

Look at the following guide to get you on track:

http://www.techkings.org/kryptview/...ryptview-firmware-loading-guide-tutorial.html

Use the following loader and Firmware:
Loader:
Kryptview loader - Downloads - TechKings

Firmware:
Kryptview_A780_24042011 - Downloads - TechKings

Hi there, new to this forum so i apologize in advance if i ask for help on matters that have already been discussed. I've done alot of reading up on the Kryptview a780 and have just a couple of questions. As somebody that previously owned a Nokia dbox i was just wondering if these boxes work on the same concept? in my findings it seems you have to connect via your internet connection, also, i notice alot of posts on this thread are from like last year which makes me want to ask to question would it be worth me getting the Kryptview a780? i ask this incase there is any sort of word knocking about that these may not work in the near future.

my knowledge is basic to moderate on these things so again i apologize if i seem abit slow at times and any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

Damon.

welcome aboard m8.as people are told you buy a box and take your chance,we cant tell the future of what will happen,the box needs a vm feed to scan on to receive channels and the lan and firmware to direct to server to decrypt.there are also newer threads on the 780.

welcome aboard m8.as people are told you buy a box and take your chance,we cant tell the future of what will happen,the box needs a vm feed to scan on to receive channels and the lan and firmware to direct to server to decrypt.there are also newer threads on the 780.

Cheers for the speedy response, much appreciated, i'll have a look around abit more to find those newer threads on the 780, i think i'll be going ahead and taking my chance with this one :) thanks again!

Damon.

my channels went off, i reset the factory settings, did the scan and chose Manchester as one of the TP's Manchester 1 and it doesn't bring up Sky Sports 1 or 3 just 2 and 4 what seems to be the problem? Cant get around it :(

where did you get your net id from,what about 2 or 3??.people have been told things are changing what was may not be anymore and that included provider and net id.
only way to get proper id is from providers box.

where did you get your net id from,what about 2 or 3??.people have been told things are changing what was may not be anymore and that included provider and net id.
only way to get proper id is from providers box.

I've tried all 3 Manchester 1,2,3 did the same on another box in local area and it worked fine. This box doesnt seem to want to bring back those channels missing. Running out of ideas now. Any advice?

Whats the TP with the TRIAL written next to it? Never seen that before.

Last edited:
you have the 11112012 firmware on box?have you factory reset box then powered off at rear,remove lan cable and scan from direct feed and chosen correct net id ,have you also checked for area faults?

you have the 11112012 firmware on box?have you factory reset box then powered off at rear,remove lan cable and scan from direct feed and chosen correct net id ,have you also checked for area faults?

Latest firmware on the box as you've just listed. Ouch have not removed the ethernet cable from behind and scanned again with main direct feed, currently working on a splitter. Well wont the NET ID be Manchester as that is the local area for me. But there is Manchester 1,2,3 and one that say's trial so which one is it to be?

do any neighbours have a providers box to check for net id,it could be different as now one cant assume anymore.

I've tried Manchester 1,2,3 with and without the LAN cable and no joy at all Skysports 1 and 3 still missing. I give up. Not spending my Sunday scanning and rescanning! Looks like these boxes are following in the steps of star view now! Aggghhhh!

UPDATE: factory reset box turn off connect with main feed no splitters, no LAN cable and scan voila works now. HALLELUJAH!

Last edited:
Back