Kryptview a780

you buy the box,flash it and connect to vm scan in cable channels and plug in lan to unscramble them.
after that its free.

you buy the box,flash it and connect to vm scan in cable channels and plug in lan to unscramble them.
after that its free.
Cactikid.. i have now copyrighted your above statement.. commission in the post..!! as in the last 2 -3 days so many folk are wanting a box now....(ESPN and BT sport + sly sports 1-4 + F1 on sly about 60 quid a month ) 2 of them have already ordered basic vermin package and ordering their KV box at the same time...all local as well...(only changes were vm and lan haha) and they all love your last 4 words...."after that its free!!"

Last edited:
please help my 780 ,has been scrambled since Sunday i have done a factory default re scan its scanned all channels yet when i flick threw channels there all say scrambled any help would be very grateful thank you.

Do your FTA channels (beeb,itv) also come up 'scram no vid'..? If yes then thats more of vermin feed/cable/connection fault. ..I take it before sunday it was all ok..? checked vermin for any tv faults etc..?

Do your FTA channels (beeb,itv) also come up 'scram no vid'..? If yes then thats more of vermin feed/cable/connection fault. ..I take it before sunday it was all ok..? checked vermin for any tv faults etc..?
no i got channels 1-5 they work but the others are scrambled ?

Well we know from that your signal is ok... are the data lights flashing at the back of the KV box around the lan (ethernet) connection..? Do you have correct net id.. can be obtained from a genuine vermin box either in your place or immediate neighbour..! (your bro in the next town dont count..!! haha) (on remote press..Home..Settings..tech stuff..and top line is net id.. note it down as you need that on network id page during factory default.) other than that its the firmware or your box is faulty..(if you have the "facilities" to reload the firmware onto box via null cable and then do an online update and correct net id that should be up and running..(signal,brdbnd,firmware(flash),net id = Regular show and moto gp for free ! Never had a non starter..yet..!!

Well we know from that your signal is ok... are the data lights flashing at the back of the KV box around the lan (ethernet) connection..? Do you have correct net id.. can be obtained from a genuine vermin box either in your place or immediate neighbour..! (your bro in the next town dont count..!! haha) (on remote press..Home..Settings..tech stuff..and top line is net id.. note it down as you need that on network id page during factory default.) other than that its the firmware or your box is faulty..(if you have the "facilities" to reload the firmware onto box via null cable and then do an online update and correct net id that should be up and running..(signal,brdbnd,firmware(flash),net id = Regular show and moto gp for free ! Never had a non starter..yet..!!
i have tried with the exception of the null cable to load the firmware onto the box as the firmware was already preloaded when bought box.

If you are getting FTA channels and your box was working up
until a few day ago it's sounds like an internet problem

Try changing the ethernet cable.

the latest firmware is as follows.

New A780 Using Online Software Update
Date 16/08/2013
Software Version pv4.2.03

you need to state your date of firmware on box.

Back