Kv A780 New Update

i updated via usb null modem cable everything working fine all weekend. Get a cable and save all the messing around with remote updates at daft oclock:smoke rings:

i started to new update this morning at 10,o clock, it's now stuck on 99.9%,do you think i should just wait, or re-do it tomorrow morning ?

hi all, new to this site, can you tell me what a NULL cable is? i've been trying to update my box but it keeps stopping at 99%, i must admit, i've not tried it after midnight though, it's been around 6pm went I get in from work, and having read these posts, i guess thats not the best time to try it.

if it sticks at 99 it will never finish the update m8 just exit and try agai a null cable can be used to update via your pc or laptop read all the info on here as if you aint done it before It can be a bit tricky hope this helps you m8

Hi having problems with the download any suggestions? what is a null cable? is it the one that comes out of the box to the router? do ia transfer from that to pc to a780 cheers

still having problems downloading update tried all different times of day left oN overnight just hangs at 99% any ideas much appreciated
I was in the same boat as you my friend,tried numerous times and at different times of the day/night as well,you just have to persevere i got mine on yesterday morning at 6am,it took me from the 6th jan to the 27th to get it on,if when your downloading the update and it starts to stagnate,turn it off and do it again,in the end you will get there GL

---------- Post Merged at 12:03 PM ----------

Always try your update at none peak hrs,if it stops for lets say 5mins,turn it off from the box and try again,i got mine on yesterday morning at 6am after trying unsuccessfully from the 6th jan GL

Hi thanks for replies finally got it updated last night at 11 pm was just trying again after about 50 th time and it whizzed through in minutes. all good now cheers

I have the kryptview A780T box whilst I have been able to download the new software box does not seem to scan properly, it fails to find the local area code for this area,I use to manually select fro TP list this and scan continued for channels , now shows no signal strength for any channel so does not find any channels on exiting defaults back to scan again. Any advice or information appreciated.

I have the kryptview A780T box whilst I have been able to download the new software box does not seem to scan properly, it fails to find the local area code for this area,I use to manually select fro TP list this and scan continued for channels , now shows no signal strength for any channel so does not find any channels on exiting defaults back to scan again. Any advice or information appreciated.
Do you have a A780 or a A790T.... They look the same.. An A780 works in the UK... And the A790T works in northern Ireland only.. So which do you have Brucie..? Ted

Hi Ted its the 780T looks like I will be needing a new box. Is there any any news of a new HD box from Kryptview?

Updated 1st time

Nice work all working good and proper , updated with no probs 1st time , I factory reseted and channel scanned b4 i updated the software, was all done in under 2 mins ;)

Back