Movie Organisor plugin - organise your series recordings into folders

I have 'composition of recording filenames' set to standard, have you got a similar setting?

Yes mate, set as standard. No rush, I moved them back to the main folder and deleted Disc, then ran MO again just to confirm and it did it again.

Edit: It's working fine on everything else, this has been the only glitch. Could it be anything to do with both channels being +1?

Last edited:
Ot could well be the +1 - out of interest does the same happen when on the non +1 channel?

They were one-off recordings mate and it's the only glitch I've had. Just thought I would mention it as something to snag in the next version. (if there was going to be one).
I'll have a little experiment by renaming them without +1.

No, I will take a look, I will set a couple of recordings up today so I can play at the weekend, oh the wife will thank you so much LOL

Willo3092, out of interest do the file names of other recordings of yours have a - between the channel number and channel name? I recorded something on disc. Sci+1 and like the rest of my recordings but unlike your examples I have no - between the channel number and channel name:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 277 Aug 25 21:27 /media/hdd/movie/20160825 1358 - 557 Disc_Sci+1 - Uncovering Aliens.ts.meta
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1259928812 Aug 25 15:03 /media/hdd/movie/20160825 1358 - 557 Disc_Sci+1 - Uncovering Aliens.ts
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 0 Aug 25 15:03 /media/hdd/movie/20160825 1358 - 557 Disc_Sci+1 - Uncovering Aliens.ts.cuts
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 217 Aug 25 13:57 /media/hdd/movie/20160825 1358 - 557 Disc_Sci+1 - Uncovering Aliens.eit

I am recording something now on Disc History+1 now to see what happens but I do think the - is the issue.

The - could be autobouqete e2 or if your using a custommix to add channel numbers on epg with AutoBouquetsMaker and it has a - just delet it in the custom.xml

Using E2. they are the only 2 files that have thrown up a glitch with movie organisor.
There's no custom mix file in the folder.

2016-08-26_110651.jpg

OK there is a new update (1.90) that should fix the issue discovered by Willo3092

Open the plugin screen (Green button -> Movie Organisor) and then press the blue button to update.

Thanks

Grog68

Just updated from Wooshbuild 4.001 to 4.002 and didn't realise it would reset everything, doh!! Anyway got it pretty much set back up but the Movie Organiser crashes with the blue screen everytime I run it. Don't get far enough to do the update. Any ideas please?

EDIT: Its showing as version 1.88 in the plugin menu

Last edited:
Yes I have even redownloaded the ipk from the first post in this thread but still the same. Trying to reflash back to Wooshbuild 4.001, got the basebuild back up but now there are no versions to download?!?!? What the heck do I do now lol?

Sorry

The plugin checks a text file on my server that contains latest version number. I had a typo in this file which meant caused the problem. I have fixed now and it should be working fine

Last edited:
Sorry

The plugin checks a text file on my server that contains latest version number. I had a typo in this file which meant caused the problem. I have fixed now and it should be working fine

Cool, that's great thank you. It's such a great plugin and would be lost without it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grog I've found a bug in your code - More a case of bad error trapping than a bug.

If you aren't connected to the internet when you run your plugin, it bluescreens - This seems to be to do with checking the version against the one that's installed. But anyway, if you try: except: error trap the call to urllib2 then this will be avoided. An messagebox would be even nicer :)

Paul

---------- Post Merged at 01:37 AM ----------

Oh and another, not sure it's a bug, but if you switch USB drives (the location where movie organiser is set to scan) ie, if I initalise my drive, the plugin fails to start due to bad index (or similar), but a reboot fixed this - really a bug, but maybe something you can check for

OK problem 1 can fix later, the index error has been an ongoing issue, sometimes it comes up when pressing green button on remote, restarting gui fixes it but I'm not sure and haven't spent the time looking into it. I will do though

Grog I've found a bug in your code - More a case of bad error trapping than a bug.

If you aren't connected to the internet when you run your plugin, it bluescreens - This seems to be to do with checking the version against the one that's installed. But anyway, if you try: except: error trap the call to urllib2 then this will be avoided. An messagebox would be even nicer

No message box as yet but I have uploaded version 1.92 which uses the try: except: trap, it does nothing with the exception at the moment. So now if it can't access the new version info then it does nothing, if it can access then it will advise if there is a new version.

Thanks

Version 2 available via the update button on plugin page, it now displays a message if you have no internet connection so it can't check for the latest version.

Hi Grog, i've not used your plugin for awhile as i was getting blue screens but i've seen that you've made quite a bit of progress.

Is it pretty much crash free now? It's getting tedious to keep having to set folders for series link :)

Back