Netflix Turkey Increase

gaz82

Just had an email stating my Netflix is being increased to 199TL per month (about £5.90).

Still cheap compared with UK pricing but I'm sure it's the 3rd increase this year!

Yeah they keep increasing but I think the £ is getting stronger or Turkish TL getting weaker.

Yeah they keep increasing but I think the £ is getting stronger or Turkish TL getting weaker.
Turkey getting priced out of market for locals basically ...I don't think its either just currency in a few countries is way to volatile at moment

Reactions: m4u
Makes sense they say the password sharing crackdown has been a success 9m extra subs....yet they still have the need to do a price increase 🤔

Get a free app with RD and fill your boots with all the VOD you will ever need.

@Ferret. always posting apps with latest updates

I bet the most common reason anyone who has iptv also has a Netflix subscription in the household is because their Mrs prefers it to VOD/apps. All the content is there on VOD but the Netflix button on the TV remote and the very easy user interface on Netflix swing it. It's actually not bad value either if a couple of people in the house watch it - certainly better value than the tv licence.

I bet the most common reason anyone who has iptv also has a Netflix subscription in the household is because their Mrs prefers it to VOD/apps. All the content is there on VOD but the Netflix button on the TV remote and the very easy user interface on Netflix swing it. It's actually not bad value either if a couple of people in the house watch it - certainly better value than the tv licence.
I actually watch more TV shows my iptv sub pretty much keeps up. If not I just use streamio. My brother still downloads stuff I told him life is to short lol

Probably best to start a new thread about netflix vs other options

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably best to start a new thread about netflix vs other options

Did you mean to quote Mike, who posted this, which I was posting a response to?

Get a free app with RD and fill your boots with all the VOD you will ever need.

@Ferret. always posting apps with latest updates

Either way, I won't engage further with you on this thread as your posts today appear to be antagonistic. Have a good day.

I actually watch more TV shows my iptv sub pretty much keeps up. If not I just use streamio. My brother still downloads stuff I told him life is to short lol

Yeah I always check iptv vod then Cinema HD with premiumize. Even something that's on iplayer I tend to look at vod first. But my Mrs, although she knows exactly how to use all those methods prefers Netflix for ease of access, simplicity of use, series suggestions of what she might like and what others are watching, and how easy a series is to find and pick up where she left off once she's watching it.

Did you mean to quote Mike, who posted this, which I was posting a response to?

Either way, I won't engage further with you on this thread as your posts today appear to be antagonistic. Have a good day.
Mike's post was constructive as he directed towards an alternative. I do not see how can you can recommended a VOD app when you know the SUPER blocks are coming!

How come you always take it to a personal level when someone challenges you on your argument?

Is FM24 free on Netflix (turkey) , if so what do I need to do,
Appears to be free for all netflix subscribers...netflix getting into gaming. To do this quickly for the game your best bet is turkey netflix giftcards ...but u may Neen a turkey tel for verification options on Google for that

Sorry I meant how do I get the game, had turkey acct for a few yrs now
Just wanted to know how the game side of netflix works , as I don't see it on the app store

Sorry I meant how do I get the game, had turkey acct for a few yrs now
Just wanted to know how the game side of netflix works , as I don't see it on the app store
As far as i know you download the game from you appstore and use your netflix login...not done it myself but that's my understanding

Back