new a850 glitching on sd and hd channels

I tried 2 different hdmi and different ports but same result. I think it can't be cable fault because It works when I change audio to 2/2 after pressing yellow button.

Forgot to add that BBC1 HD works but having problem with other HD like sports and movies

I tried 2. I will check rest tonight. I was getting about 57-58 tp on my old box but only getting 47 now

cheers m8 now we know,now that you know this i would contact supplier by email or phone call and explain to him the problems and the mod has not been done and see what they are going to do remember it was advertised as mod done " not as advertised "

Factory reset and rescan sorted Hd noise issue. But it hangs on pressing back button while in cannel list. I think some other member stated similar issue.

Glad you got it sorted vsh.

I got a call from TS but missed it, left a voicemail asking to email them again when available, only to miss a call from then again later on....

So waiting now till tomorrow to get this sorted as they rang from blocked no and there is no phone no on their site.

does anybody have screenshot or pic of pattern on how glitching on hd channel looks like on pre modded box. I am getting quite a bit of glitch now and started to wonder if mod was done on my box. I bought it from TS too. I am in 7 days period so this could be the right time to send it back if I need to. @borofc will you check my box if I send you the pictures of the board if needed. thanks

I never said anywhere that I have 780 because I never owned 1. I was looking to buy either 780 or 850 and decided to go for A850. you can read my previous posts in this thread...

Back